Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Responds: Fraud Trout, I Want You Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Responds: Fraud Trout, I Want You Next!

Junior middleweight contender Erislandy Lara has issued a response to some of the recent comments from WBA champion Austin Trout, which the boxer made in a recent interview with BoxingScene.com. Lara, expected to return in January as part of a doubleheader with Paul Williams on Showtime, is ready to fight Trout next, and disputes any claims that he turned down a title shot.

[Click Here To Read More]

i was waiting for this. this fight needs to happen. vanes won't man up, kirkland got molina, and alvarez probably won't offer lara a shot, this is the best fight for both guys imo.

Comment

lol lara will fight anyone

Comment

I hope this fight happens so Trout can shut Lara's mouth how he gonna call somebody a fraud when he ain't done **** himself

Comment

fight

this fight needs to happen.....4 resumes,4 trout 2 det on t.v and 4 lara 2 get another big fight....sign it or i dont wanna hear trout

Comment

Either guy fighting Delvin Rodriguez would be solid, but they should probably fight each other.

While I think Lara would own Trout, he better not put on the type of performance where he did against Molina, or else Trout could beat him.

Trout should shut the f**k up and fight Lara. It could help his career in getting bigger fights if he beat Lara, who's highly rated by most people in boxing.

Lara-Trout in JAN 2012, that'd be a good fight.

Vanes won't actually fight highly rated people, plus he's rumored to be in the running for a Chavez Jr fight in FEB, Kirkland and Molina are set to fight, Cotto will probably fight Chavez Jr in June or July, Alvarez isn't going to fight either guy, Angulo already got smashed by Kirkland, so really only Lara, Trout, and Rodriguez are left.
            Last edited by 4Corners; 12-12-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              I hope this fight happens so Trout can shut Lara's mouth how he gonna call somebody a fraud when he ain't done **** himself
              he beat the **** out of paul williams which is a lot more than Trout can say at this point of his career.

Good fight though

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                he beat the **** out of paul williams which is a lot more than Trout can say at this point of his career.

Good fight though
                Lara didn't beat the shi.t out of Williams...Stop over-acting..

Trout will be too much for lil Lara'...just watch..

Comment

youll all hating on lara he did whoop paul williams ass and how can you say he hasnt done **** if thats the case because nobody wanna fight him look people get fame for no reason look at canelo he fought garbage ass cintron and hes very famous is all about money and who gets publicity its not about skills and youll know and i better not even talk abou chavez jr he is very medioocre and theyre always talking about him

Comment

I would love to see that fight...Trout is NO FRAUD THOUGH!

Trout would beat Canelo and Chavez Jr. IMO...Trout just don't have to big Promotional Backing like they do! But As Far As Skills Go...Trout is way ahead of both of those fighters right now IMO...Just being honest!

Comment

Working...
                    X