Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u be happy if u saw "Haymon signs Pacquaio"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Yes. Because then Pacquiao could fight people not named Marquez or Bradley, and other good fighters.
    How great would it be to see Pacquiao against Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse? Or against Keith Thurman?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      How great would it be to see Pacquiao against Danny Garcia and Lucas Matthysse? Or against Keith Thurman?
      so true. i mean mauricio hererra's leftovers and danny garcia's leftovers will certainly enhance pacquiao's legacy in much greater fashion than top 10 p4p fighters.

Comment

How cool would it be to see Floyd fight Thurman or Porter? Wow, that would be amazing.

Oops, Khan's already lined up.

Comment

Any move that may end in a certified manny-floyd fight is fine with me. I just want to see this before they are in their 40's. And if this move is what's gonna do it, then, so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            How cool would it be to see Floyd fight Thurman or Porter? Wow, that would be amazing.
            Who are you kidding? As soon as Floyd signs to fight Thurman it would become a cherry pick. Or Thurman is not seasoned enough. Or beating the guy who beat Andre Berto is the key to getting a Mayweather fight.

If he signs to fight Porter then Floyd is fighting Julio Diaz leftovers. Or he's facing Manny's sparring partners.

I know how that fan base operates.

Comment

Who are you kidding? As soon as Floyd signs to fight Thurman it would become a cherry pick. Or Thurman is not seasoned enough. Or beating the guy who beat Andre Berto is the key to getting a Mayweather fight.

If he signs to fight Porter then Floyd is fighting Julio Diaz leftovers. Or he's facing Manny's sparring partners.

I know how that fan base operates.
              Excuses lined up already for why Floyd shouldn't fight them? Typical Flowmo.

So, who should he fight? I think he should fight Paulie. No one can make any excuses. NONE!

P.S. Ortiz was Maidana's left overs. Maidana is Devon Alexander and Khan's leftovers. Khan is Danny Garcia and Prescott's leftovers.

Comment

???????????????? floyd still wouldnt fight him

i dont know what u people think
                1st it was drug test than 60-40 that 70-30 than 40 mill flat NOW HE HAS TO LEAVE HIS PROMOTER .....come the **** on already u fuking idiots he is never going to fighthim if manny left bob there would be another road block 90-10!
                what dont u get

floyd has extreme resentment toward this man he wont ever ever ever give him the satisfation of sharing the ring with him for the simple fact ...though highly unlikely pac would beat floyd and totally destroy him mentally
                hed prolly commit suicide

Comment

Mannys not smart enough to make that move. He's gonna end up like Duran fighting bums on ships until he turns 65.

Comment

So, who should he fight? I think he should fight Paulie. No one can make any excuses. NONE!

P.S. Ortiz was Maidana's left overs. Maidana is Devon Alexander and Khan's leftovers. Khan is Danny Garcia and Prescott's leftovers.
                    Wasn't Rios Alvarados leftovers?

Comment

That's not what he meant, Bungarows.

Anyway, can we please stop flooding NSB with this window licking contest already?

Comment

Working...
                      X