Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Shane Mosley's speech worsen after the Anthony Mundine TKO loss?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like hes had a few drinks to me. He's alway kind of sounded like that to me but i dont think hes punchy (god i hope not). He's never been like a really fluid speaker and has generally had that prolongation of sounds and he still has it in words here and seems to kind of mumble off here (hes in and out so probably some drinks he had.

http://youtu.be/q5qQjYCY074

Watch older ones too hes always been a slow talker and just real chill and zen like

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Seems like hes had a few drinks to me. He's alway kind of sounded like that to me but i dont think hes punchy (god i hope not). He's never been like a really fluid speaker and has generally had that prolongation of sounds and he still has it in words here and seems to kind of mumble off here (hes in and out so probably some drinks he had.)
      Yeah, he has a bit of Jesse Jackson in him. Both he and his father.

Comment

Canelo ruined him.

Comment

I know Shane seemed a bit slurred before, but I'm pretty sure it's nothing got to do with that here and he's been drinking in this.. Just look at his eyes and his mannerisms! He's definitely drunk!

I seen a video of him only taken a few weeks ago with Ray Leonard and he appeared just fine, so I wouldn't worry too much...

Comment

https://soundcloud.com/jpipe/jpipe-one-more-drink

Comment

I thought the Mundine TKO was cause of back problems? I haven't watched the video but why blame it on the Mundine loss?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I thought the Mundine TKO was cause of back problems? I haven't watched the video but why blame it on the Mundine loss?
                Mosley was getting wobbled from clean punches to the chin. Watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Mosley was getting wobbled from clean punches to the chin. Watch the fight.
                  Really? Wow... I guess that explains it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mosley aged awful. He looks like a completely different person from the margarito fight

Comment

Canelo ruined him.

Comment

Working...
                      X