Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The movie you enjoyed more after watching it 1st time: godfather 1 or shawshank redem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist View Post
    what do yo prefer godfather 1 or 2?

Pm me your ALT../
    Godfather 1. Its a transition from good heartedness to necessity.

Comment

Watching The Godfather was like watching Picasso paint La Guernica. Pure genius and loyal to the novel. Masterpiece of a film.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        I really liked Shawshank, it's one of those feel good movies, can't go wrong with either. The Godfather on the other hand makes you feel like a boss, a bad ass, ain't nobody ****ing with the godfather.
        aside from the prison rape. lol

Comment

Shawshank is one of those movies that people feel the need to say it was great even if they don't actually think it was themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Shawshank is one of those movies that people feel the need to say it was great even if they don't actually think it was themselves.
            I have to be honest when I say that it's difficult not to like the movie. Good actors, at times great acting. And the movie is well done. I would like to know who saw it the first time and didn't actually like it.

I would question their taste in movies and ask what the hell they like.

Comment

the godfather is the superior film if you ask me...

but shawshank resonated better with me because of it's message of hope and dufresne's resolve...

and the villain is such a badass...

actually the film is a very faithful adaptation of the novella...

Comment

This poll. Words can't even describe....

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  I don't have the least bit problem saying I think it's very overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                    Watching The Godfather was like watching Picasso paint La Guernica. Pure genius and loyal to the novel. Masterpiece of a film.
                    I like the movie a lot more than the novel. The novel was kind of insulting to the reader's intelligence and focused too much on people I don't give a crap about.

Comment

I thought Shawshank Redemption was good but I thought Godfather was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X