Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BCS is the biggest god damn joke in all of sport.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BCS is the biggest god damn joke in all of sport.

The worst, most biased bull**** I've ever seen. Not only am I fuking irate because they fuked Michigan in 2006 over this but the queers from the south and their god damn ass backwards way of thinking ****ed Texas in 2008. The hypocrisy of the bcs is the most absurd thing I've ever seen.

In 2008 Texas lost on the ROAD to Texas Tech and was JUMPED by Florida who lost to Ole fuking Miss. This is the same god damn thing they did to Michigan in 2006 but worse! Michigan fuking lost to the number 1 team on the ROAD Ohio State, in a far better game and was shut out because fuking hillbillies said you have to win your conference to play in the title game. Fuk college fooball and their fuking biases.

BTW, fuk these commentators and their stupid fuking "eye test". How about quality wins? How about wins against the top 10 or the top 25(something you hillbilly fuks put so much stock into)? How about which conference is rated higher? Fuk college sports and fuk the SEC. We dominate you fuks.

Stopped watching college ball awhile back. Will start watching again when they change it to a playoff, because like you said, the BCS is a joke.

Comment

pretty much doesn't matter cuz lsu beats any team in the country.

check, how many sec vs sec championship games in the last 6 years?

Comment

that shit is pretty garbage.

The BCS is as corrupt as Goldman & sachs.

Forget whether or not SEC is in the game. Simple fact of the matter OkSt win over Ok is better than anything Bama did all season.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          pretty much doesn't matter cuz lsu beats any team in the country.

check, how many sec vs sec championship games in the last 6 years?
          No it does matter because Michigan got screwed in 2006. We should of beat Ohio State in Ohio had Shawn Crable not commited a boneheaded play. In the rematch Michigan would of rolled and would of been awarded their 12th National Title. What is right is right and if we're gonna say you have to win your conference to play in the NC then stick with it. Don't make up rules as you go.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            No it does matter because Michigan got screwed in 2006. We should of beat Ohio State in Ohio had Shawn Crable not commited a boneheaded play. In the rematch Michigan would of rolled and would of been awarded their 12th National Title. What is right is right and if we're gonna say you have to win your conference to play in the NC then stick with it. Don't make up rules as you go.
            We already know they don't stick to the rules they set when it comes to southern teams.

USC sanctions for 1 player. Borderline death penalty.

Miami entire team for a decade committed a thousand times worse. Nothing happened.

Florida's Pouncey was getting money from the same dude Reggie Bush did during the Tebow championship. Nothing happened.

Cam Newton was paid to play at Auburn. Nothing happened.

North Carolina entire team did the same thing Bush did. Nothing happened.

Yeah... NCAA picks and chooses when they want to follow the rules they make. Specifically when it comes to southern schools.

Comment

Not claiming to be an expert but I have watched a fair bit of College football this season. Are Alabama and LSU not the two best teams? I would have picked Alabama over OkState to face LSU. Alabama had one loss all season and it was in OT against LSU. I would have picked Oregon but they went and lost to USC.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                We already know they don't stick to the rules they set when it comes to southern teams.

USC sanctions for 1 player. Borderline death penalty.

Miami entire team for a decade committed a thousand times worse. Nothing happened.

Florida's Pouncey was getting money from the same dude Reggie Bush did during the Tebow championship. Nothing happened.

Cam Newton was paid to play at Auburn. Nothing happened.

North Carolina entire team did the same thing Bush did. Nothing happened.

Yeah... NCAA picks and chooses when they want to follow the rules they make. Specifically when it comes to southern schools.
                It's really sad the bias ESPN shows to the SEC. I was watching the selection show and like always they zone in on the Big10 V SEC matchups saying these are important games for the Big10 and if they lose they are going to be called soft and slow. Earth to you morons, the Big10 has a winning record against the SEC in the 2000s(the SECs best era), but they act like it didn't happen. The only SEC/Big 10 matchups that ever happened were Ohio State V Florida and Ohio State V whoever they lost to in the other one. It's an absolute joke and travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  Not claiming to be an expert but I have watched a fair bit of College football this season. Are Alabama and LSU not the two best teams? I would have picked Alabama over OkState to face LSU. Alabama had one loss all season and it was in OT against LSU. I would have picked Oregon but they went and lost to USC.
                  You could make that argument but if you go by who were the best two teams then you would of certainly had to have Michigan V Ohio State rematch in 2006. Instead SEC coaches all got together and pushed Michigan way down in the rankings to prop Florida up and used the excuse that you have to win your conference to play in the NC. It is complete and utter double standard. They did the same thing in 2008 to Texas too but in 2011 it's okay to not win your conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    You could make that argument but if you go by who were the best two teams then you would of certainly had to have Michigan V Ohio State rematch in 2006. Instead SEC coaches all got together and pushed Michigan way down in the rankings to prop Florida up and used the excuse that you have to win your conference to play in the NC. It is complete and utter double standard. They did the same thing in 2008 to Texas too but in 2011 it's okay to not win your conference.
                    Ok. Only started watching American football this season so I can't comment on past years. Can't really comment on this year either I guess but just thought I would throw my two cents in.

I will say that coming from following other sports, including NCAA basketball and the NBA, this system is weird as ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X