No announcement yet.

Makes no sense for Floyd to fight Sergio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fight of the year

this is a better fight then pac-man and if floyd fights sergio there is no fight pac-man can do that a be bigger then floyd vs sergio....thats the only fight i'll order unless he fight pac-man....and he'll be fighting sergio at da right time not after he gets old....pacquiao was hot 4 a minute cause he beaten on floyd left overs....

Comment

Sorry man, Ima have to disagree. Sergio is the toughest available fight out there. He gone get criticized if he fights anyone less. Props to Floyd on this one.

Comment

Of course this fight between Sergio and Floyd has to be made. Its vitally important the world knows who is the 2nd best p4p fighter behind Pac.

The debate has been going on a long time now who is the second best. Who knows, whoever wins out of Sergio and Floyd may decide to step up and try take the no1 place.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Of course this fight between Sergio and Floyd has to be made. Its vitally important the world knows who is the 2nd best p4p fighter behind Pac.

The debate has been going on a long time now who is the second best. Who knows, whoever wins out of Sergio and Floyd may decide to step up and try take the no1 place.
          Yeah,fool yourself with that. Martinez & Floyd fight winner is pfp #1 guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            You can't seriously say Floyd is fighting Sergio and avoiding a Pac fight this May, like Mayweather isn't waiting for Pac to get done.

Wake up!!!! Bradley is already in line to fight Pac next, Top Rank and Bradley just won't say it. Same thing happened with Margarito, Mosley, and Marquez (even JMM said he was contacted in April 2011 about a third fight with Pac). Arum doesn't want to make a Floyd fight, I don't care what anyone says. We have 3 different stances on drug testing in the Pac camp, Arum is lining up opponents when he is supposedly trying to make a fight with Floyd, it's bulls**t. Either Pac is on PED's and is just avoiding drug testing, he's getting horrid advice from his team, or Arum straight doesn't want to make the fight because he's not done milking Manny. It's one of the three.

Now let all the Pac fans say "Martinez sucked, Mayweather is avoiding Pac", I can't wait!!! Pac said he'd fight Sergio at 150, to which Sergio agreed....no word from Pac.
            Then Pac changed it to 147...

9:15 mark of this video
            Last edited by 1dcsailor; 10-15-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah makes no sense. Martinez looked very ordinary against a journeyman like Barker. Fans won't buy this fight. If Floyd will fight Martinez, it will be a PPV disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
                Yeah makes no sense. Martinez looked very ordinary against a journeyman like Barker. Fans won't buy this fight. If Floyd will fight Martinez, it will be a PPV disaster.
                P4P #2 vs P4P #3 and winner is guaranteed to become #1 and Mayweathe rwill more than likely get an even bigger guarantee from HBO t take that fight. Why wouldn't he want to fight Martnez.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  I think it's a way bigger risk to fight Sergio than to fight manny. However I also think if Floyd does fight Sergio than it pisses on any fight manny could take and by doing so Floyd and manny fight will never happen.
                  Much prop to Floyd if he takes the fight against Sergio. Good for Sergio too as he get a big payday.
                  Last edited by sdcluser; 10-15-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Who cares if Martinez is P4P #2. Most fans dont know him. All of my friends don't even know who Martinez is. Floyd should fight a popular fighter like Pacman he if wants good PPV numbers.

Comment

this is stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X