Samuel L. Jackson vs. Denzel Washington in Cops N Robbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Samuel L. Jackson vs. Denzel Washington in Cops N Robbers

O.k. This is the scenario.

Both actors are cops, and both have the mission of arresting the other, or stopping them by any means necessary. They both have phony intel that the other will be in a neutral location, which happens to be......Grand Central Station in NYC. Who comes out alive and with their freedom?

I believe Samuel L. Jackson has a stronger resume, in movies such as SWAT and The Negotiator he was completely badass and had the skills to back it up.

I believe Denzel Washington has a record of talking the talk but not really walking the walk. Like in Training Day. He also played a Detective in Inside Man, and never really plays badass characters like Jackson. However, he did play a boxer as Rubin Carter.

I think if Denzel doesn't talk Jackson down, Samuel L gets on the inside and takes Denzel out. Unless Denzel grows some wings and turns into a dragon. However, Samuel L is a gorilla dog.

Samuel L via arrest for me. I think Denzel hits Jackson in the critical mass but Samuel L keeps coming, and beats Denzel down.
    Samuel L via arrest
    0.00%
    Samuel L via death
    40.00%
    Denzel via arrest
    0.00%
    Denzel via death
    60.00%

Book of Eli anyone? In what movie has Jackson kicked as much ass as Denzel in that movie?

None.

Comment

Denzel is never the loser in a movie, not since about 1995.

Comment

Denzel lost big time in Training Day

Comment

Working...
        X