Chat about the fantasy team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Lolol. It's smack man.

Those guys are just robots trying to go to war man!

Robots FTW.

Euro-robots without a trace of human feeling.

Do you believe these foos still saying Froch beat Kessler?

I guess he wins by losing 7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      Robots FTW.

Euro-robots without a trace of human feeling.

Do you believe these foos still saying Froch beat Kessler?

I guess he wins by losing 7 rounds.
      5000th reply!!!

who would have thought!

Comment

• Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        5000th reply!!!

who would have thought!

We're going after that soccer thread in a big way.

I don't know if we can beat the magic jordan points thread but we're gonna be dusting mofos by October.

Comment

• fat yank football FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider Monkz View Post
            One pro-bowl season and he get's paid, Antonio Gates has been to six.

The Chargers didn't want to pay L.T so they let him go and people wonder why McNeill and Jackson are holding out, Chargers are terrible at managing their players.

And they also didn't want to pay Brees, I wonder what he's done since he left.
            The Chargers has a history of fkin things up but Marty was to blame for this.

He was too stubborn and played Drew in a meaningless game on the last game of his rookie contract because he wanted to make a statement with their GM who was enamored with their "quarterback of the future" Philip.

Guess what happened?

Drew got hurt and everything unfolded from that point as far as Drew being a Charger was concerned.

The doctors weren't so high on Drew's full recovery so A.J. did what any smart GM would do, offer Drew an incentive laden contract which in layman's terms = a ****ty one.

I say reasonable because Philip was already getting paid starting QB money and has high potential and Drew, with his injury is going into the next season as an unknown entity.

There were a few teams who were interested in Drew but Sean Payton and the Saints were the only ones who offered him a guaranteed starting job if he was healthy enough to play.

The rest is history.

It turned out great for the Saints but in no way did the Chargers screw this one up given the circumstances.

What we should do is commend Payton and the Saints for their foresight.

Either that or they just didn't have anything else going for them at that time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              The Chargers has a history of fkin things up but Marty was to blame for this.

He was too stubborn and played Drew in a meaningless game on the last game of his rookie contract because he wanted to make a statement with their GM who was enamored with their "quarterback of the future" Philip.

Guess what happened?

Drew got hurt and everything unfolded from that point as far as Drew being a Charger was concerned.

The doctors weren't so high on Drew's full recovery so A.J. did what any smart GM would do, offer Drew an incentive laden contract which in layman's terms = a ****ty one.

I say reasonable because Philip was already getting paid starting QB money and has high potential and Drew, with his injury is going into the next season as an unknown entity.

There were a few teams who were interested in Drew but Sean Payton and the Saints were the only ones who offered him a guaranteed starting job if he was healthy enough to play.

The rest is history.

It turned out great for the Saints but in no way did the Chargers screw this one up given the circumstances.

What we should do is commend Payton and the Saints for their foresight.

Either that or they just didn't have anything else going for them at that time.
              great post by the league namesake. thats why you got the big bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                great post by the league namesake. thats why you got the big bucks

Tis true. Purdue has a history of excellent qb's.

I remember as a kid going to a Purdue game and watching Mark Hermann duel it out with John Elway of Stanford.

I can't believe people slept on Brees.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

I can't believe people slept on Brees.
                  i couldnt believe the Chargers let go of him like that

i was like

his only knock is that he's a little short... but he's got a cannon, and a brain for the game!

and a freakish scar!

Comment

i was like

his only knock is that he's a little short... but he's got a cannon, and a brain for the game!

and a freakish scar!
                    he had that shoulder thing....

Comment

i was like

and a freakish scar!
                      If he didn't get injured, I don't think Philip would have gotten the chance to play.

Comment

Working...
                      X