Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the post fight interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the post fight interview?

1 question for Khan then one for Maidana and that was it?

Come on HBO that was FOTY and not to mention no question about Bradley or Alexander who I believe were in the crowd.

That could have been a huge selling point for the Bradley Alexander fight and a future Khan fight.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    1 question for Khan then one for Maidana and that was it?

Come on HBO that was FOTY and not to mention no question about Bradley or Alexander who I believe were in the crowd.

That could have been a huge selling point for the Bradley Alexander fight and a future Khan fight.
    i thought the same thing. Merchant was so quick to leave Khan that i thought for some reason he was gonna spend all this time on Maidana but then that didnt happen either. I found it very strange.

Also how bout Those Phils Danny Gunz hahaha

Comment

From what I am hearing it's because they ran out of time. But Larry Merchant could have at least apologized to Amir and said "I am sorry we are running out of time so only one question". Looks like Larry was on his period or something.

Comment

Lol, Chino wasn't there to converse... "I'll fight whoever... " *walks away*

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
          i thought the same thing. Merchant was so quick to leave Khan that i thought for some reason he was gonna spend all this time on Maidana but then that didnt happen either. I found it very strange.
          I know could HBO really not afford to push their schedule back a little to hype the next biggest stars in boxing. Who knows Khan could have even called out Floyd live.

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
          Also how bout Those Phils Danny Gunz hahaha
          Dude im so excited Lee, Halladay, Oswalt, and Hamels is one of the best rotations I have ever heard of. and they got Lee locked up for a while, great night.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            Lol, Chino wasn't there to converse... "I'll fight whoever... " *walks away*
            lol fair enough

Comment

they had 2 cut it short, i wish they would have had an extra 5mins.

Comment

Working...
              X