Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a minute.... so Maidana deserves a rematch with Floyd... but Garry Russel Jr....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Loma won pretty easy, I doubt Russell wants the rematch he's young they can fight in a year or two there is lots of fights to be made. If anything I would like to see Loma vs Salido 2. I felt Loma was coming out strong at the end of that fight and was hurting Salido at the end. It's a fight that can easily be made both being promoted by TR in all.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Where are these alts coming from
      sherdog. because boxing > mma.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
        Two great political leaders in a beautiful art form. Why does it upset you so much?
        Who said it upset me?

Comment

Loma will just walk through him in a rematch. He stops him. Probably brutally.

Russell needs to stay as far away as he can from a Loma rematch.

Comment

Gary Russel got brutalized even if the scorecards werent lopsided.

Comment

yeah, this fight was really close

Comment

But Gary Russel Jr doesn't deserve a rematch with Loma? That was a very close fight in my estimation.. I could deal with 7-5 either way or a draw... I ain't going to lie the kid Lomachenko can fight... but I thought it was highly competitive.

Why no talk of a rematch? If Maidana deserved a rematch with Floyd surely Russel Jr deserved one with Loma...

Whaaaaaaaaattt!!!! lomachenko destoryed Russell clearly. Not even Gary russell demanded a rematch. Is this a troll thread?

Comment

Loma beat him easily

Comment

I don't know if anyone that knows a thing or two about boxing would EVER call that fight close. I think if Loma were more aggressive he would have TKo'd Russell

Comment

I'm sorry but that fight was not close at all and I wanted Russell to win. He got taken to school and he even admitted that Loma got the better of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X