No announcement yet.

Scott Quigg vs Tshifhiwa Munyai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SweetScientist. View Post
    Well that was a whirlwind of manc brilliance. Now to have a coffee and wait up optimistically for a Paulie and Bernard win! Cheers for the chat lads, Glad I found this site to talk boxing with people that know boxing.
    You'd be surprised the amount of people on this site that don't know boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
      You'd be surprised the amount of people on this site that don't know boxing!
      Fair point lol

Comment

Decent nights boxing.shame the place was full of ****ends who would rather try and smash each other than watch the in ring action,Quigg looked good,He seems to get a bit of a bashing on this forum which i don't quite understand.As the saying goes you can only beat whats in front of you and other than the 1st few rounds of the Solinas fight which he come on very strong towards the end i haven't seen many notable weaknesses.Thought the Crolla Murray fight was a cracker.Murray looked shot after 6.Burns or Mitchell next for Crolla would be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
          Burns is well beyond these domestic fighters. He's levels above Crolla. Kevin Mitchell would smash him up.
          Have to disagree there.2 or 3 year ago yeah,i wouldn't say Burns is levels above Crolla now.Burns has looked gash in his last 3 fights and is in decline.The Beltran fight took a lot out of him mentally.Crolla the total opposite.Getting better with every fight and confidence growing.Not saying Crolla would do him by any means but think it would be a decent match up

Comment

Working...
          X