Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever met a chick who woulded let you hit until you have a woman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    i swear its true,they are addicted to attention
    if you like that chick dont pay her too much attention you'll notice shell be the one calling you dawg

some chick dont like them guy chasing them around

make that chick feel she aint the only girl in the world

but dont make her too jealous though you'll lose her if that aint wat u want

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      "woulded"............
      seriously.thats all you got out of this thread? everyone already knows i can't spell so what

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
        poor you man

but its cool though u have miss right hand to play with you

haha kidding

if your trying to get a real girlfriend though my advice dont go into clubs to look for them
        girls in clubs aint looking for relationship, they want some action dude
        Actually my last gf I met at a club which turned out to be a solid 3 year relationship, but I agree. Club is no place to find a solid relationship. My situation was just a freak accident type deal.

Talking about right hands. Anyone ever experience not wanking for a month. I read it can do wonders into getting woman. Longest I went was a whole week. Dang that was the longest week ever....

Comment

seriously.thats all you got out of this thread? everyone already knows i can't spell so what
          Larry don't know ***** about spelling!!!

Comment

i swear its true,they are addicted to attention
            It ain't about attention. Its about self worth.

Just like with men...nobody cares about the pothead that stays to themself but when you see a greaseball with the silk designer shirt, driving a nice car, throwing out lame pickup lines....every other man in the room thinks to themself..."i could beat his ass tho".

Its because you care about your place in the world. You dont wanna be inferior to the douchebag just cuz he has money. So in the same sense...a woman doesnt wanna feel like she's become worth any less as a woman just cuz you stopped chasing her.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Actually my last gf I met at a club which turned out to be a solid 3 year relationship, but I agree. Club is no place to find a solid relationship. My situation was just a freak accident type deal.

Talking about right hands. Anyone ever experience not wanking for a month. I read it can do wonders into getting woman. Longest I went was a whole week. Dang that was the longest week ever....
              lmao...... dont know about that but wanking too much does make ur d!ck weak then ur girl wont have a happy time with you

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                It ain't about attention. Its about self worth.

Just like with men...nobody cares about the pothead that stays to themself but when you see a greaseball with the silk designer shirt, driving a nice car, throwing out lame pickup lines....every other man in the room thinks to themself..."i could beat his ass tho".

Its because you care about your place in the world. You dont wanna be inferior to the douchebag just cuz he has money. So in the same sense...a woman doesnt wanna feel like she's become worth any less as a woman just cuz you stopped chasing her.
                I think its more to do with woman seeing validation on a guy when his with other woman. Were talking about insacure mindless woman cause a solid mature woman isn't going to care or see you more attractive seeing you with other woman. Possibly it would have the opposite effect and turn her off. But then what the f do I know. Am single lol......

Comment

or maybe

shes tired of u boning her too much larry

give her some rest man

LMAO....

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    I think its more to do with woman seeing validation on a guy when his with other woman. Were talking about insacure mindless woman cause a solid mature woman isn't going to care or see you more attractive seeing you with other woman. Possibly it would have the opposite effect and turn her off. But then what the f do I know. Am single lol......
                    That whole validation thing is bull**** sold to guys by dating coaches or whatever you call em. If a woman didnt like you single, she definitely dont care if you aint. She just wants to confirm she's still hotter than what she feels is whatever ugly ***** you settled for.

Comment

kind of want to share this

there is this one classmate girl at highschol she was so popular because of how she looks, like most guys would stare at her everytime she passes by dudes

man this girl got so inlove with me because im the only person in the whole class that dont pay attention to how she looks
                      i made her feel like she is just like the other girls dawg
                      i talk to her like the way i talk to other girls in class, which most guys would start talking romantic voice...
                      i guess she finds me unique LMAO...
                      by the way that was my plan to get her attention by making her feel im not the same with other dudes in the class

but then chicks aint the same
                      so this stuff might not work on other chicks
                      the best way is to identify what type of chick she is

Comment

Working...
                      X