Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the men in relationships, what made you settle down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
    For me, it just happened. I t wasn't a conscious decision to get serious, the relationship just progressed. At first I didn't really want a girlfriend, but the more we hung out the more I did. I was 20 at the time, that was almost 7 years ago, and when I think about it I still can't believe how fast it went by. You just have to decide for yourself what you want more. Sounds like you like this chick, doesn't seem like trying to hook up with random ones is worth it when you already have a good one.
    I could have posted everything here and it would be true...

creepy..

Comment

I don't know man...6 months is kinda short period of time. I know people who were PERFECT for 3 years and then suddenly it turned into a normal couple that's good for 2-3 months then fight like a married couple haha Throwing ***** at each other and ***** haha

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
        I could have posted everything here and it would be true...

creepy..
        lol no ****? are you guys married yet or no...or is she bringing it up? I feel like we've been going out long enough but nows just not the right time.

Comment

Her sexy feet.

Comment

Also if Gucci Mane would punch the biitch, I'd punch the biitch. If Gucci Mane would kick her out of a moving Hummer, I would kick her out of a moving hummer.

Still trying to hunt them two biitches down...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftyDog View Post
              lol no ****? are you guys married yet or no...or is she bringing it up? I feel like we've been going out long enough but nows just not the right time.
              Yeah man, Aug. 31 is our 5 year anniversary. We've been together for 7 years though.

If you feel unsure don't do it. You'll know when the time is right.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
                Im asking you all this question because i find myself in a serious relationship with my girl who i have been with for the past 6 months.. We started off really fast and things are very good between us.. She has an unbelievable attitude, and she has putten me before herself on many occasions.. Needless to say i am very lucky with my relationship and she makes me very happy and is always there for me no matter what..

Despite all this im only 23 years old.. and i still go out to the clubs and i havent exactly settled down.. My girl would be very hurt if she knew what ive gotten away with and im not saying im proud by any means..

I guess what im asking the forum is what was it about the woman your with now that made you commit and become devoted.. how old were you when this happened and what made you stop looking for other women>
                try me. if you dont fall for me that means you love your girl.

Comment

Working...
                X