Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao v Terence Crawford @140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be a difficult night for both guys, but it depends on how well crawford's power could keep Pacquiao off.

Either way, I think Pacquiao would win.

Comment

Here we go again.....

Here we go again getting carried away. TC is a good, young up and coming fighter. He's not an A Level fighter yet. He hasn't faced the right type of adversity to say he would beat an ATG like Manny Pacquiao. Manny would beat his ass like he does everyone else. He isn't finished yet. Guys like Manny, Floyd, and Cotto are on another level. Until age catches up to them just enough, they will continue to win. What does Crawford have that Manny isn't prepared for? What advantage does he have over Manny? At 140lbs at that. Smh. Manny would KO him at that weight. Did you notice how hard he was punching CA? Why do you think he ran and went into survival mode? Manny punches too hard for anyone at 140lbs. Nobody is going 12 with him, including Garcia.

Comment

truth is there is no challenge amongst current 140 lbers. pac wants to end his career taking less punishment from heavier men.

Comment

I think crawford has all the confidence in the world and the skills to make this a really competitive fight.. to me and a few others pac has slipped tremendously his punches are not quite as accurate as they were before, and gets hit more often then he should.. crawford is a switch hitter who is precise with his punches with an high boxing IQ to match manny... it would be a tough fight that i would give crawford a hell of a chance to pull the upset!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
            truth is there is no challenge amongst current 140 lbers. pac wants to end his career taking less punishment from heavier men.
            This is absolutely false!! There are plenty of challenges for pac at 140...

Comment

if gamboa can test and hurt crawford, pacquiao will demolish him

Comment

Crawford's still too raw at this point, IMO. I would like to see him take on Garcia, Matthysse, and/or Broner before taking on Pac

Comment

As long as Crawford doesn't stand and trade he will get the upper-hand. Sad, but Pac still doesn't know how to fight boxers. It is one thing to fight Algeria the imposter who can't throw a punch to save his life, but fighting a true boxer like Crawford, who has pop in both hands, will leave Pac befuddle and hesitant. Crawford by UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X