Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Maidana hurt Floyd when he can't KD/KO "glass chin" Khan!?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juof View Post
    Jesus. So your telling me if floyd got banged on the chin with maidanas best shot he wouldn't be hurt?
    If anyone pro fighter gets clocked with a perfect shot from another pro fighter, it will do damage. Just about anyone has a "puncher's chance".. that doesnt mean a Floyd/Maidana fight is in anyway competetive.

Comment

First, I'm betting on Floyd UD, but I'd love Chino to shock the world.

Originally posted by Dexters Code View Post
      CHino has heart and Power, but I dont see him hitting harder than Canelo Alvaraz, and if Canelo landed anything significant-Floyd took it well.
      Not necessarily harder than Canelo, but lots of power in both hands with an awkward delivery. Floyd saw everything Canelo was going to do... Chino SHOULD be more difficult. Canelo was to Floyd as Rios was to Pacquiao, minus the year's rust after a KO.

Originally posted by PureRussia View Post
      He hit Broner flush how many times and couldn't KO him?

Floyd has better defence, chin, and reflexes than Broner.
      I wouldn't say that a 37 year old Floyd has a better chin than a young walking sausage like Broner. Floyd's not chinny, but...

The most impressive bit of the Broner fight was Chino's corner instructing him not to jab if it was going to be slow. Broner's no Floyd, but the idea holds. Don't give natural couterpunchers easy fodder. It won't mean much if Chino fixates and follows and never catches Floyd, but it's better than trying to box Floyd behind a jab.

I've said this a bunch of times already, but this is Floyd's most dangerous post Hatton (2007) fight, with the exception of Cotto. Floyd SHOULD win, but IF it goes wrong it could go really wrong for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Madaina is 5 foot 10 this isn't Ricky Hatton who's 5 foot 3 but listed 5 foot 6
        The hell are you talking about, he's 5 foot 7.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
          Maidana stops throwing when you hit him clean, he didn't even throw 500 punches in the Alexander fight, i doubt he even throws 500 in this fight.
          Its hard to throw punches when you're getting clinched dont ya think??

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Madaina is 5 foot 10 this isn't Ricky Hatton who's 5 foot 3 but listed 5 foot 6

Maidana isn't 5'10 he's only listed @ 5'7, he was the same height as Broner when they weighed in. Both had shoes off. He was shorter than a 5'8 Alexander and a 5'9 Khan

Comment

"Maidana wasnt with Robert Garcia doe"
              Garcia?! ha

Comment

"Maidana wasnt with Robert Garcia doe"
                4-0 3TKOS under garcia ...

Comment

Maidana could not even take out a shot Erik Morales who had 1 eye for 11 rounds and at times Morales was outboxing Maidana making him look clueless and even managed to hurt him in one of the mid rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    Its hard to throw punches when you're getting clinched dont ya think??
                    Lame azz excuses. He got schooled thats the end of it whether it was clinching or whatever.

If it wasn't a schooling then why would Maidana consider retirement?

Comment

lmao@ maidana being 5'10

Man these stans really trying to add inches to Maidana

So Khan must be 6'4 then

Maidana is 5'6, 5'7 max

If ur saying he is 5'10 u might as well say he is 6ft to round up the number,

Maidana is small, not only height wise but his frame

Comment

Working...
                      X