Vanes taking to twitter to get Macklin fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes taking to twitter to get Macklin fight

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing 23m
    @loudibella I'm ready to fight ASAP again I can step in for Wille Nelson @trboxing

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing 19m
    @loudibella @trboxing I'm Willing to step up and fight Matt on December 7th

When asked about his injured eye:

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing 17m
    @KFZ001 @loudibella @trboxing Just a black eye it will go away in a week I'm in good shape no injuries ready to fight again.

Less than a month. Doubt it goes off, but would you guys be interested in seeing this

Hes Olympic, stays in shape all the time, so the short fight period isnt as big an issue, not like he got beat up that bad in his last fight either
    Its a good competitive fight, hope to see it

Comment

Originally posted by walrusthewill View Post
      Hes Olympic, stays in shape all the time, so the short fight period isnt as big an issue, not like he got beat up that bad in his last fight either
      Its a good competitive fight, hope to see it
      All comes down to Bob and Lou in the end. Lou already turned down Korobov because he's a southpaw on short notice and Bursak who didn't like the short notice.
      Vanes is at the least working with Top Rank and doesn't mind the short notice

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        All comes down to Bob and Lou in the end. Lou already turned down Korobov because he's a southpaw on short notice and Bursak who didn't like the short notice.
        Vanes is at the least working with Top Rank and doesn't mind the short notice

It is showing he is hungry anyway. You cannot knock him for that. Most guys want a 6 month vacation after a 12 round fight.

Comment

Wouldn't mind it. Vanes actually showing hunger after getting beat for the first time. Hopefully it's a permanent change.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            It is showing he is hungry anyway. You cannot knock him for that. Most guys want a 6 month vacation after a 12 round fight.
            Yea, I'm tweeting Lou multiple times now to annoy him about this

Comment

Maybe Vanes will let his hands go and throw more then 10 punches per round

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                Maybe Vanes will let his hands go and throw more then 10 punches per round
                Hopefully... he probably could have taken the fight if he did that

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Hopefully... he probably could have taken the fight if he did that
                  He's boring as hell, but he's got talent... I just don't think he uses it right. I saw an interview with Macklin a couple of weeks ago and he seems hungry so props to Vanes for wanting the fight on short notice, Macklin is no slouch

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                    He's boring as hell, but he's got talent... I just don't think he uses it right. I saw an interview with Macklin a couple of weeks ago and he seems hungry so props to Vanes for wanting the fight on short notice, Macklin is no slouch
                    That and he'd be moving up in weight class

Comment

Working...
                    X