Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wow..fat dan reporting that Floyd vs Bradley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
    Bradley does not have the power to do ****!!

Mayweather walks him down, and takes him apart.

Guererro much , much ,tougher fight for Floyd. He wont walk Guerrero down.
    Guerrero's an easier fight. he'll take that one. Bradley will be like a defensive dance with Floyd. It will like dancing with the stars with 2 gay guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Those facts are cool,but the only facts that holds any real weight..He got the W,so everything else your talking about is irrelevant..You should take these facts into consideration..No??
      Why don't those facts hold weight? They absolutely hold weight.

They hold as much weight as the "W". They define that "W".

That is a W, like no other W. It's a W that is considering one of, if not the biggest robbery of all time in which literally 99% of media and ringside scorer's had for the guy who got the L. It' an unprecedented fact, almost.

This is absolutely relevant in every way, considering. Unless, you want to ignore these facts.

And I do take it into consideration. Just how I take into consideration Whitaker-Chavez was officially a draw despite the fact everyone knows and accepts that Whitaker won. Of course, there's a very small handful of people who say otherwise but the 99% of people who know it's clear to see Whitaker won see the real result.

Similar situation here.

Comment

• If it was legit...

Floyd would be using this as "I am one above Pacquiao" or something like that...

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Rome-By-Ko

Those facts are cool,but the only facts that holds any real weight..He got the W,so everything else your talking about is irrelevant..You should take these facts into consideration..No??

That is a W, like no other W. It's a W that is considering one of, if not the biggest robbery of all time in which literally 99% of media and ringside scorer's had for the guy who got the L. It' an unprecedented fact, almost.

This is absolutely relevant in every way, considering. Unless, you want to ignore these facts.

And I do take it into consideration. Just how I take into consideration Whitaker-Chavez was officially a draw despite the fact everyone knows and accepts that Whitaker won. Of course, there's a very small handful of people who say otherwise but the 99% of people who know it's clear to see Whitaker won see the real result.

Similar situation here.
          This whole Pacquiao-Bradley talk is what I was trying to avoid. We had a nice little thread going. Now you two are gonna drag trolls into here.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            This whole Pacquiao-Bradley talk is what I was trying to avoid. We had a nice little thread going. Now you two are gonna drag trolls into here.

I'll leave it from here then

When 99% of scorer's score a fight for the guy who got the L, there really isn't much more to be said.

Comment

Dude I can respect your opinion and view on the Pac fight..But facts are facts he does hold a win over Pac bro...Which no matter what way ya view it is better then anything Guerrero has accomplished at the weight...
              lol no...........it was a gift win. bradley should have 1 win and 1 loss at ww. win against abregu and loss against pacquiao. guerrero has 2 wins at ww.

fighting guerrero in may 4th (mexican holiday) just makes more sense...he's a mexican-american, and is coming off 2 decent wins at ww..
              Last edited by Bermuda; 01-20-2013, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Similar situation here.
                IMO Bradley Pac was nothing like Chavez Whitaker..Just my opinion..Like I said facts is that Chavez Whitaker was a draw and Bradley beat Pac...Popular opinion does not make facts bro..Oh and Bradley Pac was no blowout so comparing it to Whitaker Chavez is horrible imo...

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

I'll leave it alone as well,just know Bradley holds the win over Pac and was giving it by three respected judges...That's really all that needs to be said....

Comment

I'll leave it alone as well,just know Bradley holds the win over Pac and was giving it by three respected judges...That's really all that needs to be said....
                    That's cool.

Just remember what defines that "W".

Comment

• if this is true it kinda kills the "he woulda fought him if it wasn't for arum" excuse thats been used for floyd vs. pacquiao, cotto and margarito

Comment

Working...
                      X