Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hernandez Hopes Arce Now Follows With Donaire Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see it this week the thailand and the filipino will have a good weekend..

Comment

It's going to be the same result as Pac/JMM but with Arce laying face down.

Comment

Didn't Donaire crack that poor son of a ***** Montiel's skull after getting juiced up by Conte? More freakish **** that no one has heard of...

Arce deciding to use Hernandez is smart on his part. Hernandez will make him strong and will probably save his health/life. It's about time these Mexican fighters start getting smart about what the **** is going on.

Comment

arce juiced

even if arce puts more weight to be resistant on donaire's punches still he aint gonna win.. Donaire is also an excellent boxer especially if he wants to.. however, I expect nonits to be bigger at fytnyt.. His left hook will do the job again and it wont be a surpise for this fyt is a no brainer as to who will win.. Arce cannot just fyt bums for the remaining period of his career..

Comment

memo

Originally posted by badsky_pogi View Post
            even if arce puts more weight to be resistant on donaire's punches still he aint gonna win.. Donaire is also an excellent boxer especially if he wants to.. however, I expect nonits to be bigger at fytnyt.. His left hook will do the job again and it wont be a surpise for this fyt is a no brainer as to who will win.. Arce cannot just fyt bums for the remaining period of his career..
            by d way, memo can advance arce's speed, power or conditioning but however he can't do nothing about arce's defense... therefore MEMO is no threat...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              c'mon...did conte change his name/identity? conte has worked with donaire, rios, andre ward, eddie chambers, zab judah to name a few..conte, to my knowledge, hasn't ever boasted about making undetectable peds, or injected himself with peds on camera. conte is constantly in the spotlight as an anti-doping advocate where as heredia is working in secrecy giving out false names. conte is more open about what he does to help the boxers he works with (i.e. intermittent hypoxic training (IHT), which is a high tech breathing machine). also, conte served his time..that speaks volumes as opposed to a snitch who does anything to get away without serving a day in jail. conte recognized what he did was wrong decided to face up to the charges, and did his time and learned his lesson. heredia got a slap on the wrist and got away free of charge..never had to deal with the consequences of his actions and learn the reality of his mistakes. imo heredia is shady as ****.....and he's not helping his case in making people see otherwise by continuing to keep more secrets.

plus donaire is doing all year round random drug testing that tests for things like EPO, HGH and synthetic testosterone...
              this post just made my night.

c'mon...did conte change his name/identity? conte has worked with donaire, rios, andre ward, eddie chambers, zab judah to name a few..conte, to my knowledge, hasn't ever boasted about making undetectable peds, or injected himself with peds on camera

why would conte change his name after getting busted and doing time? everyone already knows how he looks like. so because conte has worked with more fighters, that means what? he is more proven to be clear of suspicion? show me where heredia was "boasting" about making peds. and yeah, heredia injected himself on camera because he was doing it for a film or something. again, what does that prove? both men are proven to have worked with peds.

conte is constantly in the spotlight as an anti-doping advocate where as heredia is working in secrecy giving out false names. conte is more open about what he does to help the boxers he works with (i.e. intermittent hypoxic training (IHT), which is a high tech breathing machine).

so because he's the one advocating better testing, he's not suspicious of it? tell me again, when khan/peterson II was made, who was the one who asked for better testing and who was the one who got popped for illegal substances? again, when ortiz/berto II was made, who was the one who asked for better testing and who was the one who got popped? how intelligent and experienced is conte? you honestly don't think he can figure out a way to mask detection on whatever test wada/vada/usada can come up with? i mean after all, he was distributing steroids for how long until he caught?

also, conte served his time..that speaks volumes as opposed to a snitch who does anything to get away without serving a day in jail. conte recognized what he did was wrong decided to face up to the charges, and did his time and learned his lesson. heredia got a slap on the wrist and got away free of charge

he did FOUR months in a minimum security prison. listen to what he says went on in there. what a tough lesson for conte to endure. four hard months in the pen, haha.

http://youtu.be/azzhD2QJ8B0?t=10m10s

he surely learned his lesson hanging out in this kickass prison. doing blow and getting laid by female officers for four months, haha. stop acting like his punishments were severe. read before talking about it, man.

never had to deal with the consequences of his actions and learn the reality of his mistakes. imo heredia is shady as ****.....and he's not helping his case in making people see otherwise by continuing to keep more secrets.

how does he keep secrets? by not naming names? that's up to his clients most likely. like i said, conte also keeps clients' names under wraps (because they don't want to be criticized). so because conte stepped out in public and apologized, that means his entire past is to be forgotten? that he can never go back to his old ways? like i said, this man is as experienced and educated, def more than heredia. he is more than capable of cheating any vada/wada/usada test that can be created. you are too gullible man, i honestly can't have a conversation with someone like this.
              Last edited by chiguy91; 12-10-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                this post just made my night.

c'mon...did conte change his name/identity? conte has worked with donaire, rios, andre ward, eddie chambers, zab judah to name a few..conte, to my knowledge, hasn't ever boasted about making undetectable peds, or injected himself with peds on camera

why would conte change his name after getting busted and doing time? everyone already knows how he looks like. so because conte has worked with more fighters, that means what? he is more proven to be clear of suspicion? show me where heredia was "boasting" about making peds. and yeah, heredia injected himself on camera because he was doing it for a film or something. again, what does that prove? both men are proven to have worked with peds.

conte is constantly in the spotlight as an anti-doping advocate where as heredia is working in secrecy giving out false names. conte is more open about what he does to help the boxers he works with (i.e. intermittent hypoxic training (IHT), which is a high tech breathing machine).

so because he's the one advocating better testing, he's not suspicious of it? tell me again, when khan/peterson II was made, who was the one who asked for better testing and who was the one who got popped for illegal substances? again, when ortiz/berto II was made, who was the one who asked for better testing and who was the one who got popped? how intelligent and experienced is conte? you honestly don't think he can figure out a way to mask detection on whatever test wada/vada/usada can come up with? i mean after all, he was distributing steroids for how long until he caught?

also, conte served his time..that speaks volumes as opposed to a snitch who does anything to get away without serving a day in jail. conte recognized what he did was wrong decided to face up to the charges, and did his time and learned his lesson. heredia got a slap on the wrist and got away free of charge

he did FOUR months in a minimum security prison. listen to what he says went on in there. what a tough lesson for conte to endure. four hard months in the pen, haha.

http://youtu.be/azzhD2QJ8B0?t=10m10s

he surely learned his lesson hanging out in this kickass prison. doing blow and getting laid by female officers for four months, haha. stop acting like his punishments were severe. read before talking about it, man.

never had to deal with the consequences of his actions and learn the reality of his mistakes. imo heredia is shady as ****.....and he's not helping his case in making people see otherwise by continuing to keep more secrets.

how does he keep secrets? by not naming names? that's up to his clients most likely. like i said, conte also keeps clients' names under wraps (because they don't want to be criticized). so because conte stepped out in public and apologized, that means his entire past is to be forgotten? that he can never go back to his old ways? like i said, this man is as experienced and educated, def more than heredia. he is more than capable of cheating any vada/wada/usada test that can be created. you are too gullible man, i honestly can't have a conversation with someone like this.
                Yeah, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. I don't know how people can point the finger at one guy for working with a former ped dealer when your guy is doing the same thing. If anything, Conte should face the added scrutiny because Berto and Marlon Byrd were popped juicing while training with him this year.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  c'mon...did conte change his name/identity? conte has worked with donaire, rios, andre ward, eddie chambers, zab judah to name a few..conte, to my knowledge, hasn't ever boasted about making undetectable peds, or injected himself with peds on camera. conte is constantly in the spotlight as an anti-doping advocate where as heredia is working in secrecy giving out false names. conte is more open about what he does to help the boxers he works with (i.e. intermittent hypoxic training (IHT), which is a high tech breathing machine). also, conte served his time..that speaks volumes as opposed to a snitch who does anything to get away without serving a day in jail. conte recognized what he did was wrong decided to face up to the charges, and did his time and learned his lesson. heredia got a slap on the wrist and got away free of charge..never had to deal with the consequences of his actions and learn the reality of his mistakes. imo heredia is shady as ****.....and he's not helping his case in making people see otherwise by continuing to keep more secrets.

plus donaire is doing all year round random drug testing that tests for things like EPO, HGH and synthetic testosterone...
                  Cmon bro. Are u serious??? Conte is a convicted ped dealer. Memo is not convicted but same ish as its proven they bothe were involved in dirty ish. If pac knocked marquez then u guys would be celebrating and singing with manny at the mandalay bay hotel just as he did after he ko'd hatton!!! ""KNOCKOUT OF THE YEAR" "PUNCH OF THE YEAR" "FIGHT OF THE YEAR" and took home "FIGHTER OF THE DECADE" belt!!! Mmmmm...Im lovin it!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                    Donaire should win but something's tells me if arce sticks around longer then he should he could tear donaire face enough to get a tko, anybody notice that donaire face can't take punishment well
                    neither can his index finger.

Comment

Conte vs Memo

Comment

Working...
                      X