Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever interviewed someone for a job and knew they shouldn't get it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever interviewed someone for a job and knew they shouldn't get it?

I was doing some interviews at work today and one kid came in for it. I dunno who the **** this guy thought he was, but he was sat there, cracking jokes, trying to make with the funnies, and just generally behaving like a total jackass.

I had one eye on the exit the entire time. The job was only for someone to clean out the toilets for $2.50 an hour, but even so... you've gotta have standards, am I right?

When he got up to leave and shake my hand, I looked down and he had a wet patch by his pants. I asked him what it was, and he goes "oh, sorry about that, dude... I briefly thought about this boxer Jones Jr. during the interview, and it made me involuntarily cum."

He was a ****ing *******, God bless him.

$2.50 an hour to clean toilets.

Comment

i'm a ***** and real *****s don't work. **** you!

Comment

The autocensored word was asshole, btw. But only in fun and love.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          The autocensored word was asshole, btw. But only in fun and love.
          not mine. mine were just mean-spirited.

Comment

What! Why are you complaining? No one with standards is going to be cleaning toilets for $2.50/hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
              What! Why are you complaining? No one with standards is going to be cleaning toilets for $2.50/hour.
              you don't even know. that's 20 bucks a day, yo!

Comment

Oh shit, you're right man. I hadn't thought of it that way, but now you put it like that.

Comment

Comment

me and my kids show up in a limousine to pick up our food stamps.

Comment

Working...
                    X