No announcement yet.

That Creepy Liar Paul RYAN Gets Lustily Boo'ed By Seniors At AARP Meeting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    There are two other points to bear on this subject. The first is that Ryan’s Medicare cuts were solely used to extend the solvency of the Medicare trust fund, and not to fund new spending elsewhere. By contrast, Obamacare cut $716 billion from Medicare in order to fund $1.9 trillion in new health care spending, through the law’s expansion of Medicaid and its new subsidized exchanges.

The second point is that Mitt Romney is not campaigning on the Ryan budget. He’s campaigning on his own budget, which fully repeals Obamacare, and eliminates that law’s Medicare cuts.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/201...t-to-medicare/
    Voucher Boy wants to reduce spending on Medicare, does he? Now Voucher Boy is concerned about Medicare costs?

... a couple of years after voting to expand the Medicare entitlement? Unfunded, by the way.

There's a reason that Stiffy and Voucher Boy are losing... most intelligent people see right through their lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Voucher Boy wants to reduce spending on Medicare, does he? Now Voucher Boy is concerned about Medicare costs?

... a couple of years after voting to expand the Medicare entitlement? Unfunded, by the way.

There's a reason that Stiffy and Voucher Boy are losing... most intelligent people see right through their lies.

No they are losing because certain races are voting 100 percent for him you fill in the blanks.But if all whites voted for Romney then we would be racist i fcking hate our society.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Man this Paul Ryan dude is transparent as ****. This is a potential VP?

Dear God.

Romney\Ryan <<<<<<< McCain\Palin

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        No they are losing because certain races are voting 100 percent for him you fill in the blanks.But if all whites voted for Romney then we would be racist i fcking hate our society.
        I think every race has a propensity to vote for those that share\understands their situation. If we had a Mexican candidate, I'm certain 90%+ of Mexican's would vote for him\her. This isn't to say that they are voting race alone, just that they may be voting for the candidate that understands best how to improve their situation.

Romney was silver-spoon born and breed, there is just no way he can pioneer change for citizens, that he doesn't even acknowledge as worthy. And his supremacist ideology exposes itself every time he's caught off-camera\tape and sometime even on-camera\tape.

Even if I was a Repub ..... I couldn't relate to an self-ingratiating elitist, lier.
        Last edited by arraamis; 09-22-2012, 08:22 AM.

Comment

US was losing 800K jobs/month
          Actually almost 600K, after Obama was elected, while Bush was moving his stuff out of the White House and with strong Democrat majorities in the House and Senate. During a Recession.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/02/06/news.../jobs_january/

now gaining 100K per month
          There are fewer people employed today than when Obama took office, despite an increase in population of about 6 million people. 95K people per month barely keeps up with legal immigration alone. The only reason unemployment isn't over 10% right now is because of the lowest labor participation rate in three decades.

Stock Market was at 7K...
          Actually it was over 8K when Obama was inaugurated, but it did dip to 7K briefly before TARP's effect on the banking crisis had begun to restore in the stock market.

now at almost 14K
          Yes after 5.4 trillion added to the National Debt and the Fed's printing presses working overtime, 32 months into a "recovery," it is almost back to where it was 5 years ago.

Banks were closing left and right...
          Because the housing bubble had burst and assets that they'd been allowed to bundle and trade (by the repeal of Glass-Steagall under Clinton) had plummeted in value. You know, the old deregulation often blamed on Bush.

now stabilized
          Because of TARP, passed by Bush.

Corporate profits at all-time high.
          See above.

This time (Sept '08) four years ago, John McCain suspended his campaign to go deal with the financial crisis. I don't see Romney suspending his campaign.
          McCain was a senior sitting Senator who suspended his campaign to meet with President Bush about an unpopular bailout of unprecedented size.

Facts are stubborn things, my friend.
          They most certainly are. Like this is by far the most pathetic "recovery" to any recession in US history. The first US credit downgrade in history (another of which will make the interest on 16+ trillion very expensive.)

Only people who are losing think the mess is bigger.
          The only losers will be the American people if this incompetent community activist is reelected.

Voucher Boy? That's cute (infantile.) You mean the Voucher system first introduced by former Clinton advisor and Stanford economist Alain Enthoven? With annual trillion plus dollar deficits, everyone should be concerned about Medicare costs.

As part of Medicare Reform, back when the annual deficit was 413 billion. Three years later it was 161 billion.

Michael Dukakis was ahead by 17 points after his DNC and lost by a landslide, so don't buy the champagne just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Actually almost 600K, after Obama was elected, while Bush was moving his stuff out of the White House and with strong Democrat majorities in the House and Senate. During a Recession.
            Nope.... here are the job reports (number of jobs LOST each month)

Nov 08: 489K
            Dec 08: 803K
            Jan 09: 661K
            Feb 09: 818K
            Mar 09: 724K
            Apr 09: 799K
            May 09: 692K

Then, thanks to President Obama and his Recovery Act, PBO started turning around what Bush (worst President ever) did to the country....

Jun 09: 361K
            July09: 482K
            Aug 09: 339K
            Sep 09: 231K

FACT

The GOP is so embarrassed by Bush, they couldn't even have the previous Administration show up at this year's RNC.

Why isn't Bush out campaigning for Romney? Why does the GOP have Bush in the Witless Protection Program?

Comment

What are the real figures here? I always see two sets of figures coming out about jobs lost/created?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                The country is the country.... why are you bringing race into it? Says a lot about YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  What are the real figures here? I always see two sets of figures coming out about jobs lost/created?
                  Pug,

My data is directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and up-to-date:

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES00..._view=net_1mth

I invite other people to state where their data is from (and when).

Comment

Pug,

My data is directly from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and up-to-date:

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES00..._view=net_1mth

I invite other people to state where their data is from (and when).

Cool, thanks for clearing that up man. I've just heard both sides citing statistics, but never have actually seen any credible data to buttress their claims.

Lol, yeah, I don't count right-wing bloggers, or attack dogs web pages as a credible source for data.

Comment

Congratulations on ignoring 95% of my post (and posting a graph showing jobs losses peaking before Obama's first month in office, and were already declining before the "Stimulus" was passed.) Here is some more that won't likely make it past that myopic filter of yours.

43 straight months of 8+% unemployment (Bush had ZERO,) more than the last 11 presidents combined.

Almost 3 years into a "recovery," Obama is borrowing 8% of the entire economy to achieve less than 2% "growth."

Despite being responsible for over a third of it, Obama doesn't have a clue (as per Letterman the other night) that we are above 16 trillion in debt (over 50 grand per man, woman and child.) And after calling Bush "unpatriotic" for adding 4 trillion in 7 years, he goes on to add over 5.4 trillion in less than 4.

The fact that Obama and Romney are tied this soon after the DNC (in the two top polls) has you quaking in your boots, hence the false bravado and repetition of sheepish nonsense.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150743/Obama-Romney.aspx
                      http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._tracking_poll

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      Lol, yeah, I don't count right-wing bloggers, or attack dogs web pages as a credible source for data.
                      I posted the link to where I got my figures from, those right-wing wackos over at CNN
                      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-22-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X