No announcement yet.

Creepy letter I got while I was being used by the media and government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy letter I got while I was being used by the media and government

have lots of strange ***** in boxes, been looking through my stuff since I'am moving, and ***** is adressed like this

Tony + Karen Niosj
    5781 sw 17th st
    davie, fl 3314

I dont even live at this adressed lol i lived by an airforce base in homestead at the tyme

nothing bothers me being all fuked up, and having no lyfe, sitting at home alone on new years eve, i wanna blow these biches sky high, these fireworks and parties really depress me lol

Sam McGinnis must some one night stand lover you had before while you were drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
      Sam McGinnis must some one night stand lover you had before while you were drunk.
      lmao.. ol' Sam

Comment

I don't understand this thread. Can u explain please?

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
          lmao.. ol' Sam
          I hope you get brownie points for playing dumb, everybody gets something except me. They use me, give ***** to a$$holes, get away with a crime done in board day light, all because I'am from a common wealth. Nice....my faith in lyfe really can't get no lower

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
            I don't understand this thread. Can u explain please?
            They used me in the media and the government abused me. and its linked to boxing. during this peroid this was going on I recieved this strange letter. Among other things, maybe its a threat, I dunno what to make of it.....

anyway, everybody enjoys their lyfe, and gets brownie points for ingoring me, and I get used by the media and abused by the government...I'm trying to explain this easily

Comment

I still haven't figured out if you are a troll or serious. Happy new year though

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                They used me in the media and the government abused me. and its linked to boxing. during this peroid this was going on I recieved this strange letter. Among other things, maybe its a threat, I dunno what to make of it.....

anyway, everybody enjoys their lyfe, and gets brownie points for ingoring me, and I get used by the media and abused by the government...I'm trying to explain this easily
                i'm listening.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
                  I still haven't figured out if you are a troll or serious. Happy new year though
                  I'am a real guy. I'm not paid to post here like over 50 percent of these posters are with hidden agendas, i wouldnt write such a ******ed letter in my life. But it is creepy when you are being abused, you find this letter in your mail box....I'am real, with real fears, never complained before, didn't have reason to, and happy New year too

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                    I'am a real guy. I'm not paid to post here like over 50 percent of these posters are with hidden agendas, i wouldnt write such a ******ed letter in my life. But it is creepy when you are being abused, you find this letter in your mail box....I'am real, with real fears, never complained before, didn't have reason to, and happy New year too
                    People are paid to post here? I want in.

Comment

Working...
                    X