Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam'ron barred entry from Canada

http://www.theboombox.com/2010/12/17...ec2_lnk2|32163

WireImage
    Yesterday, Cam'ron and Vado were preparing to spread their Harlem cheer to a crowd of fans in Montreal when border patrol agents barred them from entering the country. Citing both rappers' criminal pasts, the duo was stuck at a Toronto border crossing and eventually told to turn around.

"Been sittin in customs for the last hour, hopefully they let me threw. Stay tuned," tweeted Cam during the incident. "They just told [Vado] he has a felony, he cant come in da country and my dj either. I'm waitin to here to see what they tell me." After he was denied entry Killer Cam explained why. "This some real bulls---!! " he wrote. "We just was here a couple months ago! Sayin i had machine gun in 03. F---- makin s--- up."

Cam then sent out a hilarious video to dwell on the situation a bit more. He was clearly in a bummed-out mood. "See the flag," he said. "They shut me down... Oh, man. There goes the flag. This the country that did it to us. Montreal, we sorry, Toronto customs stuck us here."

The ban from Canada was also particularly odd as both Cam and Vado performed in Toronto over the summer at a party called The Caribana Bash.

Nobody cares Silverstein

Comment

You wouldn't call me that to my face, chico.

Comment

Son of a bitch. Meet me on 138th and Bruckner and call me Silverstein.

Comment

You better stay in Cockland County where its safe, empanada breath. Stay on you side of the Tappan Zee and there won't be a problem. Cross that bridge and you'll be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You wouldn't call me that to my face, chico.
            You better stay in Cockland County where its safe, empanada breath. Stay on you side of the Tappan Zee and there won't be a problem. Cross that bridge and you'll be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
              That is one of my favorite movies.

Im not drunk right now though.

Comment

Comment

WireImage
                  Yesterday, Cam'ron and Vado were preparing to spread their Harlem cheer to a crowd of fans in Montreal when border patrol agents barred them from entering the country. Citing both rappers' criminal pasts, the duo was stuck at a Toronto border crossing and eventually told to turn around.

"Been sittin in customs for the last hour, hopefully they let me threw. Stay tuned," tweeted Cam during the incident. "They just told [Vado] he has a felony, he cant come in da country and my dj either. I'm waitin to here to see what they tell me." After he was denied entry Killer Cam explained why. "This some real bulls---!! " he wrote. "We just was here a couple months ago! Sayin i had machine gun in 03. F---- makin s--- up."

Cam then sent out a hilarious video to dwell on the situation a bit more. He was clearly in a bummed-out mood. "See the flag," he said. "They shut me down... Oh, man. There goes the flag. This the country that did it to us. Montreal, we sorry, Toronto customs stuck us here."

The ban from Canada was also particularly odd as both Cam and Vado performed in Toronto over the summer at a party called The Caribana Bash.
                  yeah enough artists are held up at the boarder. i live in toronto and there have been a few shows canceled because the artist was not allowed into the country.

Comment

WireImage

into canada not from canada.

Comment

Working...
                    X