No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Marg's return?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about Marg's return?

Simple question, so give a simple answer.
    I'm really excited!
    55.56%
    I'm disgusted that piece of shit is coming back!
    44.44%

Margarito's whole career is in question even if he destroys this guy I never heard of. Margarito's level of opposition is not in question because he fought some good fighters like Cotto, Williams, Cintron, Martinez, and Santos. Its that plaster issue that will forever haunt his career.

Comment

50/50 to be honest, one side pleased that he is returning, and hope he makes some nosie in the 147 and 154 divisions.
      On the other hand, still cant forget about loading his gloves, we dont know how many fights he used plaster in his gloves if any.

Comment

He's exciting to watch, so bring him back. Period.

Comment

not sure......i like the guy, but if he cheated i can not support that type of behavior.

Comment

Im disgusted but mainly because i have always disliked this clown!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
              not sure......i like the guy, but if he cheated i can not support that type of behavior.
              I don't like him, and you're right, that behavier should not be tolerated!

Comment

I can't support him and hope he has to spend the next year and a half or two years earning a big fight. But of course we are hearing he might get Pac this year, so I will hate it if they just let Margarito back where he was before the suspension.

Comment

I'm very excited. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Only time will tell if he has cheated before.

Comment

i like it.....we need more exciting fighters........

Comment

Working...
                    X