Collapse
No announcement yet.

YAHOO's top 10 fighters this decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullcrap, Chuck Liddell couldn't hold prime Wanderlei's jockstrap. Rua being higher than Wand is a joke too.
    Fedor is the best hands down, Nogueira should be above Chuck too.
    My top 10 is:

1) Fedor
    2) Nogueira
    3) Couture
    4) Wanderlei
    5) GSP
    6) Matt Hughes
    7) Anderson Silva
    8) Chuck Liddell
    9) Tito Ortiz
    10)BJ. Penn

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

1) Fedor
      2) Nogueira
      3) Couture
      4) Wanderlei
      5) GSP
      6) Matt Hughes
      7) Anderson Silva
      8) Chuck Liddell
      9) Tito Ortiz
      10)BJ. Penn
      That's a solid list. Although I think Couture should swap spots with Wanderlei

Comment

yeah Chuck does have both his losses to Rampage in this decade as well.

if it was a popularity contest I could see Liddell winning, but IMO others (especially fighters still fighting at a high level, i.e. Silva, Penn, GSP or Fedor)

should be ranked higher. because at least they'll finish fighting the year out fighting at a high level as well

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          Rua being higher than Wand is a joke too.

SLOWGUN has the best resume in MMGAY history.No fighter in the sport's history can close to the number of elite fighters that he has beat.SLOWGUN accomplished more in two years than Silva did in six years.

Comment

There is simply no way Chuck Liddell should be top of that list.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMister View Post
              SLOWGUN has the best resume in MMGAY history.No fighter in the sport's history can close to the number of elite fighters that he has beat.SLOWGUN accomplished more in two years than Silva did in six years.
              Reported.

Seriously, would you just **** off already.

Comment

couture is way too high

why people tend to "forget" about his high number of losses is kinda funny. the man is legend no doubt, but in some respects he is overrated by many

Comment

Originally posted by StillUnknown View Post
                  couture is way too high

why people tend to "forget" about his high number of losses is kinda funny. the man is legend no doubt, but in some respects he is overrated by many
                  Couture ranking above Fedor is beyond laughable. Chuck as well, but Chuck certainly ranks higher than Couture imo.

Comment

ridiculous order to the list. I'm a big fan of shogun but he is too high on that list and so are couture and liddell. those guys are just way too overrated. and how is fedor not #1? even Anderson Silva should be higher on that list than Liddell when it comes to skill and resume. Liddell is just way too overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
                      Reported.

Seriously, would you just **** off already.

Reported for bad language.............get that sand out of your vagina ya great fairy.It's no wonder people mock your precious sport with fairies like you as it's fans.

Go back to sherdog.

Comment

Working...
                      X