No announcement yet.

Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
    Laughing...he quite on his stool after one round of being dominated you dirty ******. Your argument has nothing to do with what happened in the fight. He was a competitive little mexican ****** who quite on his stool.
    What are you laughing at? You are the idiot who lost money...

It is spelled QUIT... not quite...

Comment

Wow... you have no boxing sense if you bet on Marquez winning.... Anyways i would bet that Abraham couldnt do that to Librado Andrade at 168.. Hit him in the face as hard as you can Arthur! He wont go down lol. Abraham wouldnt know what to do with andrade all over him for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
        What are you laughing at? You are the idiot who lost money...

It is spelled QUIT... not quite...
        Hehe...Look a ****** ****** who can spell... Zocalo "peeleft:

Comment

$300, but had it parlayed with xcarat's mom to enjoy being anally raped at -800 which passed with flying colors. laughing...
          Threw her in there with a couple of homeless Filipinos and let them go to work on that ass. She came bucket loads the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
            Wow... you have no boxing sense if you bet on Marquez winning.... Anyways i would bet that Abraham couldnt do that to Librado Andrade at 168.. Hit him in the face as hard as you can Arthur! He wont go down lol. Abraham wouldnt know what to do with andrade all over him for 12 rounds.
            I bet on him not being a **** and quitting like that. I didn't bet on him to win. I've never seen such a ***** move in boxing in my life in a headlining bout.

Comment

Hehe...Look a ****** ****** who can spell... Zocalo "peeleft:
              Someone is obtuse....

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                Someone is obtuse....
                Zocalo "peeleft:

Comment

so it's a surprise to you marquez didn't make the final bell? you should be mad at yourself for such a dumb bet.

Comment

Homeless Filipino Re-hydrating xcaret's passed out mom with urine after the long but pleasurable night

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                      so it's a surprise to you marquez didn't make the final bell? you should be mad at yourself for such a dumb bet.

No, you ******ed turd. I'm just surprised the ****** quite on his stool after 1 tough round.

ROGELIO - "peeleft:
                      Last edited by damian5000; 11-10-2008, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X