No announcement yet.

Rumble vs Gus TONIGHT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
    This is why I want to see GGG vs Cotto at MSG. I hate that PR Diva so god damn much. Biggest hypejob in boxing history, Miguel Hoetoe
    Hahahaha wow... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      This is why I want to see GGG vs Cotto at MSG. I hate that PR Diva so god damn much. Biggest hypejob in boxing history, Miguel Hoetoe
      You my friend are just a hater. Cotto has fought EVERY BODY From Margarito, Floyd, Manny, Sergio, Mosley, Judah, Trout, Rodriquez was suppose to be tough for him, Torres, Randall Bailey, Chop Chop Corley, and Clottey.

He's fought a murderers row of opponents so the last thing you can do is call him a hype job or a coward. Floyd isn't fighting Manny so who are we to judge Cotto if the biggest fighter in the sport calls his name and he accepts once again?

Comment

No surprise! Rumble even when he was at 170 I thought he was probably the best Striker in the UFC at that time as far as pure Hands and Boxing Goes. If you can't Wrestle Him or Tap Him Out...You Will Get Knocked THE FUK Out!

Comment

Rumble young man Rumble yeah motherfckers!!!

Took out that fcken swede b1tch in devastating fashion!

I didn't like Gus after he thought he beat Bones and turned in to some premadonna B1tch and all of his white power fans saying he is the uncrowned champ

Well guess what he got fcking crowned tonight, lol

USA Motherfckers!

Comment

Now THIS is the man to dethrone Jon Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

I didn't like Gus after he thought he beat Bones and turned in to some premadonna B1tch and all of his white power fans saying he is the uncrowned champ

USA Motherfckers!
              I thought Gus won the fight vs Jones... Does that make me a white power fan? LOL

On a serious note Rumble is one serious dude. He has a good chance vs Jones. Ill be rooting for him thats for sure

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                I thought Gus won the fight vs Jones... Does that make me a white power fan? LOL

On a serious note Rumble is one serious dude. He has a good chance vs Jones. Ill be rooting for him thats for sure
                I don't know are you?

Me personally I know a lot of them, so you would have to ask your self that question.

I thought Gus put up a good fight but did not beat Bones and only the people who do not like Bones have Gus beating Bones without question

Comment

I don't know are you?

Me personally I know a lot of them, so you would have to ask your self that question.

I thought Gus put up a good fight but did not beat Bones and only the people who do not like Bones have Gus beating Bones without question
                  Was a very close fight that could have gone either way. Who u got for the Rumble vs Jones?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Was a very close fight that could have gone either way. Who u got for the Rumble vs Jones?
                    I have to go with Bones because I think he will wrestle him instead of try to strike with Rumble

Bones just finds a way to win like all the great fighters do, but Rumble is a live dog in there due to the power in his hands

Comment

USA Motherfckers!
                      he did beat Jones though.

and now so will Rumble.

Comment

Working...
                      X