No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn Finally Admits They Turned Down The Errol Spence Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Promoters are like Politicians they are born liars , I dont know why you guys get all worked up this is the nature of boxing hype and it has never been any different .
    And people's disdain for hypocrisy and con artists is human nature too.

Hearn runs various cons hoping the British public will part with their money making him richer.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      I've noticed Khan fans seem to have an obsession with all things gay, why is that?
      I'm not really a khan fan but I'd pick him over triple b or Donald canello any day of the week.
      As for the gay thing, its probably an Indian pakistani thing.
      They love a bit of male mud wrestling & holding hands with other guys.
      You'd be best asking lacedup.
      He's invested in a couple of rickshaw drivers over in Mumbai & has had his fingers in more mens arsehole's than a colorectal surgeon.

But that gay jibes a bit rich coming from a special k fan.
      The guy sounds like he's just been pumped everytime his lips move

And have you ever seen Edward "He's ready" Eddie with a lady?

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        Why do all the Khan fans have similar names:

BoxOffice
        Boxtime
        UkBox
        BoxUp

Khan might not even have 4 fans, it could be just one guy lol.

Let Spence get his mandatory position, then we'll see what Brook does. For now all I see is Khan fans making their own predictions.
        Who are you talking about names?

You sound like a chilli pepper

Is that because your arsehole's always burning

Comment

Boxing-Ego pulls Eddie Hearns card.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Well Spence isn't going anywhere, that boy is gonna be a problem for anyone at 147, he should be mandatory by the end of the year and if Brook takes that fight, I think he takes his first L
            Brook takes that L in brutal fashion. Way better than how Witter got hammered by Alexander

Comment

Brook becomes unified champion, Spence builds his name even more, big fight next year. Spence has a decent payday and the chance to become #1 unified in the division.

I don't see a problem, and I don't think either fighter is ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                Against triple b he deserves a 95% share...with 3 of the remaining 5% going to hearn for satisfting the Sheffield peasants & boxing casuals

Comment

I can't hate on the Vargas fight tbh, its a belt and unification and Jessie's name holds more value than Spence, but we all can predict that the plan is to drop the IBF so to keep the WBO because of Spence.

Oh well, I hope Vargas knocks out Brook via body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
                    Who can sell tickets in the UK without Sky backing. Even Tyson fury is struggling to shift his next fight tickets. Khan has sold out,,,everytime he has been on Sky. Sky can hype absolutely anything.

Brook can't even sell out his hometown, with Sky backing.....the guy has the personalitty of a wheel wrench.

Which is why they needed Luke Campbell on the undercard. Too bad we dont hear Brook fans address the free ticket chatter surrounding that fight like they did with Khan-Diaz which was due to Khan having not fought in US in a while factor in underwhelming/no name opponent. All I know is King sold out 10K in North East vs Salita when he was champion and McCloskey 16K in Manchester.

Comment

Working...
                    X