Manny tested by USADA again about an hour ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny tested by USADA again about an hour ago

Just read this per Dan Rafael's twitter

Is all this testing by USADA necessary? It appears USADA is definitely a shady org and is in someone's pockets. Has Mayweather even been tested once? Doesn't sound like it.

Apparently he was tested once, other than that I'm not aware of any other reports.

Comment

War dracula

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they test him again tomorrow.

Comment

Random testing = tested at RANDOM TIMES.

For all you know, Floyd could have been tested at 3am this morning. Stop crying. Fight's just 1 day away.

Comment

Pac's team makes it a big deal every time USADA shows up while Mayweather's team isn't on social media announcing it to the world when they knock on the door.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some shady stuff going down. It's the nature of the business.

Comment

Was Mosley ever tested this much? This seem ridiculous him getting tested this much.

Comment

Wtf? One day out and he's tested? Wtf kind of BS is that? What could a test one day out accomplish that one from 4-5 days ago couldn't?

Comment

So this is the 13th time now?

Comment

It was probably a urine test, not a blood test. A blood test this close to the fight seems a bit outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                    X