No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on Danny's Win Over Herrera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I haven't reported you. Admins would not care anyway, it's not serious enough.

You could only change the title within a short time frame that has passed already.
    theyve banned me for a month twice already recently , once for apparantly making duplicate floyd thread which ididnt kno was a duplicate and once for saying broner is being pimped by gbp and floyd if he fights khan, lamont or lucas to create a floyd opponent, which later got proved to be right because floyd wanted broner to fight khan on his undercaard

and it dont matter how old an account is....

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      theyve banned me for a month twice already recently , once for apparantly making duplicate floyd thread which ididnt kno was a duplicate and once for saying broner is being pimped by gbp and floyd if he fights khan, lamont or lucas to create a floyd opponent, which later got proved to be right because floyd wanted broner to fight khan on his undercaard

and it dont matter how old an account is....
      I have been banned too, numerous times. Last one for calling some one out on being racist, I'm serious, I even screen shot it. The ban message said "For implying racism". That was the latest one which was last year.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Video: Angel Garcia on Danny's Win Over Herrera

Bill Emes catches up with Anglel Garcia, father/trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia, to discuss his recent tough outing against Mauricio Herrera at the Colisio Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico, whether or not Danny should move up to the welterweight division and more.
        [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Angel says "It's up to Floyd", but we really know Angel just doesn't want Danny to have that fight. Deep down Angel wants Danny to stay at 140 for another 2-3 fights until Floyd retires so people can call him the best. There are many good fights for him @ 147

Comment

I think Angel likes the attention of being on top more than he likes the money. He knows Danny's limitations. He knows 47 is a shark tank. I think he wants to ride this wave at 40 as long as possible before the inevitable crash waiting for them at 47. I think the Floyd payday was f.ucked off last night. He can't be sold as a Floyd opppnent in Sept. Wonder if he looked vunurable enough for Schaefer to do Danny-Broner later this year after AB takes care of Molina.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              But where does he "say" "Danny made excuse about the weight being an issue".

I don't hear him saying that. OP felt Angel is implying that he feels his son is making excuses, and then titled the thread that Angel actually said this. It's a false and dishonest title.

Simply title the thread "I think Angel is implying Danny is making excuses about weight issues"
              Don't try to act smart cause your not, Danny said that the weight was an issue while not in this video but he used that as an excuse already, his dads says their is no issue making 140 at 42-103 mark in this video. No need to change the title. Stop being a troll

Comment

Angel doesn't want Danny to lose that crazy size advantage he has at 140 Danny is a bit like how Broner was when he was at 135 a much naturally bigger guy beating on smaller guys.

Comment

Funny how Angel look docile now lol. I guess it was a wake up call. Danny is a good fighter but now great. In no way the weight was a problem, thats BS

Comment

Originally posted by ElCaneloAlvarez View Post
                    Angel doesn't want Danny to lose that crazy size advantage he has at 140 Danny is a bit like how Broner was when he was at 135 a much naturally bigger guy beating on smaller guys.
                    No way would Danny win against guys at 147 who are his size or bigger and can move. Porter, Malignaggi, Thurman, etc I could all see beating him.

Comment

Look at angel all passive lol...got served humble pie and booed out of the arena at that...welcome home..now back to philly.

Comment

Working...
                      X