Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Poonsawat Fails Blood Tests, Rigondeaux Fight is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poonsawatt is sick , should not fight. Bring acbeko , darchinian , anybody.... I want to see my man fight somebody, what about mares ? Whom he beat in the gold medal final in a pan nam games ? Somebody..... This sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
      Of course it affects the health of the fighter, but he has already 50 fights and now they say he has this disease?

This is a genetic disease, it didn't just show up now. He has already lived all his life with it and nobody said anything until now?
      Tests not so stingy in Asia?

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Of course it affects the health of the fighter, but he has already 50 fights and now they say he has this disease?

This is a genetic disease, it didn't just show up now. He has already lived all his life with it and nobody said anything until now?
        yah i dunno..the promoter of poonsawat is going to have a pres conference on tuesday ..so we'll find out exactly the details of this..

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          DAMNIT! I was planning my weekend around watching this...
          Mine too bro, MINE TOO

this was really the only fight i was seriously looking forward too!!

Comment

What about leo santacruz , he is fighting on saturday too ? Come on , hbo , let rigo fight. He is not to blame for poonsawatt disease. They should talk to golden boy and bring leo santacruz.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekronicle View Post
              Mine too bro, MINE TOO

this was really the only fight i was seriously looking forward too!!
              Agreed, nobody wants to watch Donaire pummel a shot, hopelessly outmatched Arce.

Comment

how did they not know about this disease prior? hogwash!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  Agreed, nobody wants to watch Donaire pummel a shot, hopelessly outmatched Arce.
                  elbosshog and Maniac do.... because Arce is going to Pacquiao Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Tests not so stingy in Asia?
                    Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    yah i dunno..the promoter of poonsawat is going to have a pres conference on tuesday ..so we'll find out exactly the details of this..
                    I really don't get it, I mean a complete blood count is good enough to give a doctor indications that he might have thalassemia.

Btw why did they do a complete blood count now? This test is usually done when you suspect something's wrong, not as a test to check for PEDs.
                    Last edited by vacon04; 12-13-2012, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Awwwww what a let down this Poonsa****head is!!!!
                      Should be banned forever.
                      I was so looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X