Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Arias(Floyd's sparring partner): "it's Gettin harder n harder to get him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Arias(Floyd's sparring partner): "it's Gettin harder n harder to get him"

Luis Arias ‏ @Luis_Cuba_Arias Close
    Just got done sparrin @FloydMayweather one more time..it's Gettin harder n harder to get him..he bout to show out on may 5

I am going to enjoy this one folks. Should be one hell of a show.

Comment

looking forward to May 5th I think Vargas vs. Gomez should be a solid scrap as well

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        looking forward to May 5th I think Vargas vs. Gomez should be a solid scrap as well
        Same here. Gomez can win that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Jaw
          well when your a bum that no ones heard of its going to be hard to hit mayweather
          He actually did really well his first day sparring Floyd a few weeks ago. But even in that first match he was starting to get picked apart as Floyd adjusted. He did better then I thought he would though.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            He actually did really well his first day sparring Floyd a few weeks ago. But even in that first match he was starting to get picked apart as Floyd adjusted. He did better then I thought he would though.
            Honestly, I hate that the knowledge is second-hand but I still felt good to hear this inside information.

Any time you have something to add, please don't hesitate.

Comment

well when your a bum that no ones heard of its going to be hard to hit mayweather
              If you know anything about amateur boxing then you'll know that the "bum" was a multiple amateur champion who is now turning pro.

Comment

Can't wait to the see the sparring next week

Comment

You must not pay any attention to USA amateur boxing. This kid is a multiple time national boxing champion middleweight that I believe lost in the championship fight in the Olympic Trials. He is turning pro soon and has a bright future. Don't call the kid a bum just because you are ignorant to the kids credentials. He is the kid that they showed Dirrell sparring during Floyd's open workout. He gave Andre very good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
                    If you know anything about amateur boxing then you'll know that the "bum" was a multiple amateur champion who is now turning pro.
                    When is this suppose to be? Cause I've been waiting... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X