Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr. 'I've dominated the sport...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are the bizarro Horus only at least HE comes with knowledge about his crush. You on the other hand do not know **** about what you talk about you regurgitate the same tired arguments

here

one is a pain reliever

the other is a performance enhancer

you tell me which one benefits the other more

nuthugger

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      in all honesty the only people complaining about xlocaine are Manny fanatics and nuthuggers. That's it. And the only reason they are bitching about it is because of the claims being made against Manny

it's the essence of sour grapes and has no bearing on anything other than butt hurt Manny fanatics who cannot get over things.

you sound like the perfect example of one

here is something for you:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lidocaine

read where it says Illegal Uses and where WADA says it is not on their list of banned substances.

nevermind you will probably try and spin it somehow someway into it being Floyd's fault or some **** like that

nuthugger
      Unfortunately, I just changed the entry to say, "Just kidding...It is."
      Point being that it's not wise to refer to wikipedia to support a claim. Although informative, I found your reference to be too convenient. Noting that WADA confirmed this substance as not a banned substance seemed too random to be found in the entry.
      Since anyone can easily change the entry, the ides of using wikipedia to support a cliam like this is failure in general.

Comment

Only with your mouth..

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
          He hasn't dominated ****. Early on his career he looked to fight the best, at 130 and 135. Since moving to 140 he hasn't dominated anything (and that was about five damn years ago). He's cherry-picked every single opponent since then. Only now is he fighting a legitimate, top welterweight. The Judah and Baldomir fights were jokes. Real boxing fans know he cherrypicked those fights.
          How the hell can you cherry pick the #1 and #2 WW's at the time?

The power of hindsight is a deadly thing

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
            I'm reserving a "Shenanigans!" to that quote, but first I have to ask, who stated that it's ok to use Xylocaine a week before the fight? Was it the Nevada State Boxing Commission?
            http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle3019074.ece

Kizer confirmed yesterday that lidocaine is banned for use by boxers within a week of a bout. “If lidocaine is injected,” he said, “the pain receptors in the boxer may not work and he may not know if he is hurt.” He also confirmed that lidocaine would be tested for after the bout, at the Quest Diagnostics laboratory in the city.
            This Xylocaine argument is quite frankly ****ing ******ed and grasping at straws if I've ever seen.

This ****'s been tested for, for a long time. This article is from 1989

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/02/18/sp...l?pagewanted=1

Nevada boxing officials said yesterday they would fine and probably suspend Lloyd Honeyghan. They said the British fighter tested positive for the painkilling drug lidocaine after losing his World Boxing Council welterweight title to Marlon Starling on Feb. 4.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
              Funny how no one credible has argued that Mayweather is not clean. Not even team PAc has raised that question. Only biased posters on the examiner. MAyweather and Hopkins have been at or near the top p4p for the past 10 years. Still I have no issue with Pac being fighter of the decade. All three have been great.
              Who knows why but the way I see it is that Mayweather and Pacquiao are both clean until it's proven that they're not. What I don't understand is that a lot of people who say Mayweather has accomplished similar feats as Pacquiao while moving up but Pacquiao is suspect and Mayweather isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                He hasn't dominated ****. Early on his career he looked to fight the best, at 130 and 135. Since moving to 140 he hasn't dominated anything (and that was about five damn years ago). He's cherry-picked every single opponent since then. Only now is he fighting a legitimate, top welterweight. The Judah and Baldomir fights were jokes. Real boxing fans know he cherrypicked those fights.
                Explain how Baldomir was a joke??? He was the LINEAR champion!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                  Unfortunately, I just changed the entry to say, "Just kidding...It is."
                  Point being that it's not wise to refer to wikipedia to support a claim. Although informative, I found your reference to be too convenient. Noting that WADA confirmed this substance as not a banned substance seemed too random to be found in the entry.
                  Since anyone can easily change the entry, the ides of using wikipedia to support a cliam like this is failure in general.
                  ok smart guy go to WADA's site and see if its banned

do a search for xylocaine or lidocaine in their 2010 banned substances list and see if you find anything

here:

http://www.wada-ama.org/

that better for you?

Comment

Originally posted by trg6863 View Post
                    Who knows why but the way I see it is that Mayweather and Pacquiao are both clean until it's proven that they're not. What I don't understand is that a lot of people who say Mayweather has accomplished similar feats as Pacquiao while moving up but Pacquiao is suspect and Mayweather isn't.
                    Yeah, I totally agree with you. Innocent until proven guilty. McCarthyism is no longer valid and was proven idiotic even back then.

All in all, this sounds so much like a witch hunt. Tutuba is rolling in her grave!!!

Comment

It's ridiculous to say Marquez was an easy opponent. It's ok saying that after Floyd's dominated him. But before the fight, you had guys like Roach saying Floyd may have picked the wrong opponent for a tune-up fight. The article makes it sounds as if Marquez is some bum. Crazy talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X