Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can take Juanma's power for 12 rounds around that weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can take Juanma's power for 12 rounds around that weight?

Vasquez is a tough son of a *****, but he's been in some serious battles. I don't know how well he would stand up for 12 rounds with Juanma. We know he'd be there to get hit. He would take some major shots throughout the course of the fight.

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
    Vasquez is a tough son of a *****, but he's been in some serious battles. I don't know how well he would stand up for 12 rounds with Juanma. We know he'd be there to get hit. He would take some major shots throughout the course of the fight.
    to be honest with you i dont thinnk NO one could really take those punches. Not saying no one is going 12 rounds with him becaue if theres a defensive fighter he might be able to last if they stay away

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
      to be honest with you i dont thinnk NO one could really take those punches. Not saying no one is going 12 rounds with him becaue if theres a defensive fighter he might be able to last if they stay away
      I agree. It would have to be a defensive fighter. Juanma is a beast. I don't think anyone can stand and trade with him.

Comment

anyone decent really
        u will all realize when a smaller weight class fighter like penalosa takes him the distance

Comment

Originally posted by ulises_solis View Post
          anyone decent really
          u will all realize when a smaller weight class fighter like penalosa takes him the distance
          You wanna bet? 10K that Juanma takes Penalosa out. I see that you don't have too much to bet or else I would go much higher.
          Last edited by KingTito; 04-20-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

anyone decent really
            lol yea sure keep dreaming that someone is going to stand and trade. if penalosa does that its good night

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
              lol yea sure keep dreaming that someone is going to stand and trade. if penalosa does that its good night
              He'll find out on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                You wanna bet? 10K that Juanma takes Penalosa out. I see that you don't have too much to bet or else I would go much higher.
                aight but if it goes to a tecnical decision i win

Comment

has it even been proven that JuanMa can punch with power a full 12? Looking at his record only Hugo Diazno was knocked out late.

Comment

aight but if it goes to a tecnical decision i win
                    Deal. Confirm it in your sig.

Comment

Working...
                    X