No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    They killed them selves to get that record they were in playoffs mode since March
    That has nothing to do with why they're going to lose. For the first time in 2 years the Dubs are playing an elite team that's healthy. They're getting exposed. I never thought they were an all time great team, I've seen many teams that would smash them.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      OKC got them figured out.
      They're just better, simple as that

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Well, it's not looking good right now at halftime.
        It's definitely not! **** the game, i'm gonna go work on HW instead.

Comment

• Somewhere MJ is smoking a cigar with a white b*tch on his lap laughing it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            I don't like him or barkley. It's almost like they are getting paid to just be themselves.... In other words, just act ignorant and sometimes the conversations are uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for the white guy that has to put up with the both of them. Kenny is alright too, but shaq and barkley are garbage.
            Charles is funny at least, kenny drops knowledge but Shaq is just a waste of space

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              That has nothing to do with why they're going to lose. For the first time in 2 years the Dubs are playing an elite team that's healthy. They're getting exposed. I never thought they were an all time great team, I've seen many teams that would smash them.
              They were struggling against Portland too if you been watching them this year you could see their level of play dropped off , and their shooting percentage too which means fatigue

Comment

Charles is funny at least, kenny drops knowledge but Shaq is just a waste of space
                His analysis is horrible. He sounds like he's never even played basketball before.

Comment

• Animal Kingdom looks like a good show. The commercial was just on

Comment

• I really hope this goes 7 though.

Be dope if both series goes 7.

Comment

They were struggling against Portland too if you been watching them this year you could see their level of play dropped off , and their shooting percentage too which means fatigue
                      Nah, they just feasted on inferior competition. That 73-9 record was fools gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X