Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a boy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh. I think about Walt a lot. Seemed like such a great guy. Strange how you feel like you know someone on such a personal level, when you've never met them outside of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Ugh. I think about Walt a lot. Seemed like such a great guy. Strange how you feel like you know someone on such a personal level, when you've never met them outside of this forum.
      So very true.

Comment

Congrats! Jhonny says hello too! He may send you a pup of his someday!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Ultimately, we're all in this **** together. We all operate with the same base emotions and desires. It's easy to forget that sometimes when you're shouting down a ****tard in NSB or having an intense political or religious discussion here in the lounge, but I try to remind myself of it every once in a while because of having lost guys like Walt.

Maybe I'm just getting softer with age or something, but I'd buy any one of you ****s a beer in the real world and be happy to do it. Even the ones I've gone head-to-head with regarding political differences for years and years.

None of that will mean anything when we're dead.

Comment

R.I.P Walt, at least he got to see his beloved Saints get that Lombardi trophy

Comment

My heart literally hurts everytime some one bumps a thread from mah Bruhnlaw.

Comment

For a site that's been going as long as this one that's some pretty lame choices so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                  For a site that's been going as long as this one that's some pretty lame choices so far.
                  **** off, your shock value post is/was lame as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    Ultimately, we're all in this **** together. We all operate with the same base emotions and desires. It's easy to forget that sometimes when you're shouting down a ****tard in NSB or having an intense political or religious discussion here in the lounge, but I try to remind myself of it every once in a while because of having lost guys like Walt.

Maybe I'm just getting softer with age or something, but I'd buy any one of you ****s a beer in the real world and be happy to do it. Even the ones I've gone head-to-head with regarding political differences for years and years.

None of that will mean anything when we're dead.
                    This is very true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
                      fuck off and fuck you.

Comment

Working...
                      X