No announcement yet.

Why Jermall Is Better Than Jermell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    What?! Jermell is better hands down. Jermell shut out Martirosyn and Rosado, he had an off night against Jackson, but still got the job done. Jermall is the better come-forward fighter, but he's been handled pretty softly.
    LOL what? Jermell-Vanes could have gone either way. It was a very close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody8804 View Post
      Power. Besides that jermall seems to have "it". The X factor. Jermell has talent but seems more like he just followed his brother into boxing
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Good question. Jermall did everything in his fight that Jermell had no idea how to do against Jackson. Makes you wonder how there can be that big a difference when they both fought the same way. Jermell didn't throw the jab or cut off the ring and had no idea how to.
      Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      I have known many twins and usually they are always different.

One is often louder and takes control while the other maybe creative or something etc...

I assume one is a better listener.
      It must be nurture.

You're 20 seconds older, so we're going to treat you as the older one. That kid ends up behaving like the dominant one

Comment

I'm going to need to see at least 3 more fights from both guys before I can even figure out which one is which. How the hell you gunna name twins jermell and Jermal. Thought the one who fought Jackson looked pretty lost at points.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
          I'm watching the fights later, but it looks like Jermell was down on all three judge score cards before he won by KO?
          Yeah he lost 5 out of the first 6 rounds on all scorecards.

Comment

I liked jermell better, but he got completely schooled by Jackson. I'm still unsure how Jackson lost. He got hit with a glancing punch and literally stopped and started patting his eye. Wtf was that? It goes against the basics of boxing in every way.

Comment

Just last year Jermell was considered the better twin now it's Jermall. I really don't think either brother is greatly better than the other. Jermall is more exiciting and has a bit more pop but isn't as battled tested. While Jermell did look subpar he did get the cleaner win between the two last night. Jermell stopped Jackson while is could be argued Trout deserved the nod over Charlo.

Comment

I used to think Jermell was better but Jermall is on his way to passing him if he hasn't already.

Comment

GIF: Charlo vs. Jackson

I got nothing to add...just wanted to share.

Comment

Jermell is much better,me specially long term.. He has faced better competition and has better skills...

Jermall is just a good power puncher, that looks great because he has fought lower caliber fighters

Jermell = lamont peterson
                    Jermall = anthony peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Jermell is much better,me specially long term.. He has faced better competition and has better skills...

Jermall is just a good power puncher, that looks great because he has fought lower caliber fighters

Jermell = lamont peterson
                      Jermall = anthony peterson
                      I haven't seen jermall throw a hissy fit and disqualified for throwing low blows. Calling him Anthony Peterson is an insult. I think jermall is the better Charlo. Sharper, more power, and just meaner.

Jermall=Andre Dirrell
                      Jermell=Anthony Dirrell

Comment

Working...
                      X