No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn v Kugan Cassius - The truth behind the beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn v Kugan Cassius - The truth behind the beef

Some have suggested this is all a joke, that they're having the public on with their twitter feud, but i'm here to tell you that isn't true.

I've been working adhoc for matchroom and can confirm the real reason behind their fall out.

Back when Kugan started the IFL concept, he managed to get exclusive interviews with Eddie and his stable (much to the fans delight) however, Kugan had to agree to regular bumming sessions at Matchroom HQ. This was fine for a couple of years, but then Kugan wanted longer, more exclusive interviews, and in turn Eddie began to insist that both he and Kell Brook could double bum team Kugan. This resulted in severe **** retention for Kugan and then Eddie upped the demands, insisting Kugan squealed upon entry and wear a panda suit at all times when behind the camera.

This all resulted in one final argument this past few days at Nandos where Eddie insisted that Kugan dress up as a piece of piri piri chicken and allow him to get bummed in the restaurant toilet whilst trying to guess rival KFC's 13 secret herbs and spices as he's getting nailed by Eddie, Kell, Barry and Tyrone Nurse.

This proved too much, Nandos barred Kugan for recounting a KFC recipe whilst being bummed, and Eddie had his cheese stolen.

I only hope they can work out their differences.

It's Tyrone Nurse i feel sorry for

Good stuff.

Didn't know those two were beefing.

Comment

Working...
    X