No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley's Trainer say's Danny Garcia will KO Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmb04 View Post
    I can understand of being critical of another fighter that ya once had beef with, but Bradley and his trainer have never had anything good to say of Khan. Never. They're haters, that up until Bradley signed to fight Pacquiao, was hating that they been champ wayyy longer than Khan and yet Khan has always been "The" fighter at 140 since Ricky Hatton retired. I personally dont believe that since I actually hate Khan, but he will KO Danny Garcia. With ease
    He has never really been the fighter as you put it at 140lb,he just had major promotion around him to hype him up is all..Bradley and his trainer never really had a bad word to say about Khan until Khan came out his face when Bradley choose to go in a different direction..Since then it's kinda been on,Bradley even had nice things to say about Khan leading up to his fight with Peterson..But I think when Khan verbally attack Bradley at that weigh in it was on from there...Now I believe there is a real dislike between both fighters...

Comment

Comment

Bradley and his team were really good with predictions last year.

Comment

lol @ everyone saying that bradley's trainer was saying that because he personally disliked khan.

Sounds like he knew how much khan sucked better than we did at the time last may.

Comment

sounds about right

Comment

hahahahaha

Comment

whats even funnier is fishing through these threads, the amount of Khan haters who said Garcia had no chance, yet now come out with "i always knew garcia would do it!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  whats even funnier is fishing through these threads, the amount of Khan haters who said Garcia had no chance, yet now come out with "i always knew garcia would do it!!"
                  A little butthurt perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    A little butthurt perhaps?
                    Lol well people seem to think so.

I actually don't like Khan all that much, but i'll defend him against the trolls until I die, or I outlast them

I usually outlast them, but sometimes I die@

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Lol well people seem to think so.

I actually don't like Khan all that much, but i'll defend him against the trolls until I die, or I outlast them

I usually outlast them, but sometimes I die@
                      I think am in the same boat as you, I don't really like can but I found myself starting to defend him after the Bradley fiasco, he was ducked after being called out and he was getting blamed on here by the same posters who said he was ducking Bradley, that really got on my nerves...

Comment

Working...
                      X