• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for this to be released on XBLA with HD graphics:

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
      Can't wait for this to be released on XBLA with HD graphics:

Two things that are rubbish and lame: Rollerblading and doing graffiti.

Hey, let's make a game about it!

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

What do you have against rollerblading mate?

Its fun to roll about on skates.

Comment

Don't knock this game till you try it. I thought the same when it first came out, till I played it at a friends house. It's alot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
            Don't knock this game till you try it. I thought the same when it first came out, till I played it at a friends house. It's alot of fun.
            Exactly this. This was actually my very first xbox 1 game. I thought it was lame but after playing it for a while its very good and addictive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              What do you have against rollerblading mate?

Its fun to roll about on skates.
              And you have the nerve to claim that I'm depraved and immoral?

It's horrible and floaty. And the concept is like something a guy in a suit came out with "Hey, the kids like graffiti! And they like rollerblading! I have an idea for a game! We can have one of those rap boy homers. Kicking!"

It's a horrible game with bad physics. No I do not like it one bit.

Comment

And you have the nerve to claim that I'm depraved and immoral?

It's horrible and floaty. And the concept is like something a guy in a suit came out with "Hey, the kids like graffiti! And they like rollerblading! I have an idea for a game! We can have one of those rap boy homers. Kicking!"

It's a horrible game with bad physics. No I do not like it one bit.
                I played this for the Dreamcast back in the day & thought the controls were smooth & easy to pick up on. With the cell-shade graphics & crazy soundtrack I thought it fit & was fun. An HD remake on the newer controllers should make this even more enjoyable.

Comment

• I just read this is supposed to get an iOS release:

Comment

Working...
                  X