Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    True.

Ashli Orion, Eden Adams and other **** chicks have come out on camera and said that the black guys they **** off camera are nothing like that the ones that are in the business. They said that the blacks they had been with were average like all other guys.
    They are lying whores!!!

I bet the biggest 10 dicks in the **** industry belong to black **** stars.

Comment

lol

considering thats its a prerequisite to be hung for **** do you all really think it matters what shade of black or white or yellow the actors are?

Besides I dont think those girls feel the difference between 8" or 10" at the of the day...

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
        lol

considering thats its a prerequisite to be hung for **** do you all really think it matters what shade of black or white or yellow the actors are?

Besides I dont think those girls feel the difference between 8" or 10" at the of the day...
        Bull****. True story: I have a homeboy who is referred to as Horse **** John. I have another buddy, Jason, who is somewhat obsessed with the size of Johns ****. After John has sex with a girl Jason always asks them how it was. Most reply it was too big and hurt. At a party he asks a girl who recently slept with John how it was. She replied it was ok, but I like them bigger. John is reported to have about 9 1/2 and has the girth of a pop can. I think they can tell the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          aids...has to be the aids.
          Reported.. has to be reported.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Bull****. True story: I have a homeboy who is referred to as Horse **** John. I have another buddy, Jason, who is somewhat obsessed with the size of Johns ****. After John has sex with a girl Jason always asks them how it was. Most reply it was too big and hurt. At a party he asks a girl who recently slept with John how it was. She replied it was ok, but I like them bigger. John is reported to have about 9 1/2 and has the girth of a pop can. I think they can tell the difference.
            d00de Im talking about ****stars...they take big dick on the reg, its their job....have you not noticed with what ease these girls take the dick? Those guys dont even have to try to force it in...it just slides in with no effort...makes no sense to me...maybe I just havent met a girl thats been stretched that much.

Anyway the point I was trying to make is that guys in **** are all the same size on average anyway, regardless of race...as to point out that the reason girls want or dont want to do black guys has nothing to do with size because Ive seen plenty footlong dicks in **** on guys of different races.

The real reason is that the world is still very racist, and in certain peoples eyes a girls stock goes down once she ****s a black guy....tahts the reality of life...thats just how it is......agree with it or not....thats how it is...

If your black you probably wont hear it......but behind your back a girl that ****s a black guy is "tainted"....same applies to the **** indudstry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
              d00de Im talking about ****stars...they take big dick on the reg, its their job....have you not noticed with what ease these girls take the dick? Those guys dont even have to try to force it in...it just slides in with no effort...makes no sense to me...maybe I just havent met a girl thats been stretched that much.

Anyway the point I was trying to make is that guys in **** are all the same size on average anyway, regardless of race...as to point out that the reason girls want or dont want to do black guys has nothing to do with size because Ive seen plenty footlong dicks in **** on guys of different races.

The real reason is that the world is still very racist, and in certain peoples eyes a girls stock goes down once she ****s a black guy....tahts the reality of life...thats just how it is......agree with it or not....thats how it is...

If your black you probably wont hear it......but behind your back a girl that ****s a black guy is "tainted"....same applies to the **** indudstry.
              Im not black, and I have heard that. Most of the cats I know sayin that are claimin Aryan Brotherhood tho.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                True.

Ashli Orion, Eden Adams and other **** chicks have come out on camera and said that the black guys they bang off camera are nothing like that the ones that are in the business. They said that the blacks they had been with were average like all other guys.
                Yeah....and only the black guys in the NBA jump higher than the white guys. The black guys and white guys at the park all have equal hops.

Makes perfect sense.

Comment

This entire post needs a.....

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    This entire post needs a.....

How do you know?:*******:

Comment

Translation:

"My buddy Jason and I often talk about how big John's penis is."

Comment

Working...
                      X