• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The difference between Tyson Fury and David Haye

Two tweets, a few mins apart.

War Fury!!

Great post.

Love or loathe him, Tyson is a fighting man.

Comment

Is that Haye's boyfriend in the photo with him?

He and Booth seem to have gone separate ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Is that Haye's boyfriend in the photo with him?

He and Booth seem to have gone separate ways.
        Joey Essex, a halfwit from the UK who for some reason, young lads seem to idolise.

Comment

Difference is David Haye is a way better boxer than Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
            Difference is David Haye is a way better boxer than Fury.
            Haye achieved nothing at Tyson's weight, other than becoming a laughing stock. Fury may well lose to Wlad, but i guarantee that he'll go down on his sword.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Haye achieved nothing at Tyson's weight, other than becoming a laughing stock. Fury may well lose to Wlad, but i guarantee that he'll go down on his sword.
              And what Fury achieved in his weight? Tell me please!
              I see a guys who's best wins are Chisora and Cunningham, bot are two sizes smaller than him, the latter is a natural CW.
              In Fury I see a guy who is more talk than actual talent. An entertainer who smartly picked his opponents, and mostly talked himself into a big fight at last. Never fought a single guy who is solid and at least close to him in size, t way too risky to him.
              I expect Klitschko to mop the floor with Fury and after that we won't hear anything about the guy until they feed him to an up and comer fighter, like Joshua...

Comment

Originally posted by HEND
                Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

And what Fury achieved in his weight? Tell me please!
                I see a guys who's best wins are Chisora and Cunningham, bot are two sizes smaller than him, the latter is a natural CW.
                In Fury I see a guy who is more talk than actual talent. An entertainer who smartly picked his opponents, and mostly talked himself into a big fight at last. Never fought a single guy who is solid and at least close to him in size, t way too risky to him.
                I expect Klitschko to mop the floor with Fury and after that we won't hear anything about the guy until they feed him to an up and comer fighter, like Joshua...
                Talked himself into a big fight? He's the mandatory for two of Wlad's belts you mong

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Talked himself into a big fight? He's the mandatory for two of Wlad's belts you mong

I can see it from both sides.

Fury's road to a mandatory shot wasn't all that exacting. A win over Cunningham and Chisora...

That said, Haye's heavyweight run isn't anything to gloat about.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

I can see it from both sides.

Fury's road to a mandatory shot wasn't all that exacting. A win over Cunningham and Chisora...

That said, Haye's heavyweight run isn't anything to gloat about.
                    Cunningham is a better win than anything Haye achieved at HW

Comment

Working...
                    X