No announcement yet.

There was no testing for Khan Alexander? smh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    BBBofC has a year around testing system and not just during fight camps. It is exemplary for the sport.
    very little testing is done in british boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Khan is tested year round and was also tested for this fight by the BBBofC.
      When and where? Proof? The BBBofC went to America during his training camp?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        very little testing is done in british boxing.
        Yeah it a myth this "year round testing". A year or so back some British heavyweight got caught.... he admitted to using for about 5 years before he was tested and caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
          When and where? Proof? The BBBofC went to America during his training camp?

Comment

Khan is one of the few fighters that has been randomly tested the the British Board of Boxing since a teen. He is still randomly tested.

If there is a clean fighter, it is Khan. It is not all fighters who are frequently tested by the British Board, but Khan is one of the few. Regardless, Khan does Vada testing. You know the guys who catch people cheating.

But I am glad you think Khan is sooooooo good that he must be on PEDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Video doesnt prove much. He says he's getting his bloodwork checked. Could be just a normal examination to make sure he's healthy. I could do the same, get someone to film me in the clamydia clinic lol

Secondly from his own mouth he says he's only been doing it since the Peterson fight.

I only asked for proof because i know the BBBofC does not do year round testing or it wouldnt have taken 5 years to catch that British heavyweight. The BBBofC do not have the funding for that. They do random tests but it could take years to catch someone.

And i asked if they are going to test Khan in America because thats where he has his camps.

Not that i think he's on anything. I dont. As much as i dislike him.

Comment

Khan does VADA testing in every fight since Pederson got caught. On top of that he gets tested in between fights by the British board of control. He even said that they have come 5am in the morning asking for blood. Does Floyd the so called "cleanest athlete" do testing all year around like Khan? No, he does USADA which doesn't even catch anybody out and is dodgy. Khan is one of the cleanest athletes in the sport and he is definitely more tested than Floyd has ever been.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                  Khan has a **** chin. He has always had speed. But he sucks. But for real. SMH This thread. Damn, I can't wait till saturday so I can take this stupid AVI Off. Khan sucks but for real, why does anyone care about this fight anymore. This fight was in the past.
                  no no i love the avi, keep it bruh

Comment

He's always been fast, athletic and in good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                      Video doesnt prove much. He says he's getting his bloodwork checked. Could be just a normal examination to make sure he's healthy. I could do the same, get someone to film me in the clamydia clinic lol

Secondly from his own mouth he says he's only been doing it since the Peterson fight.

I only asked for proof because i know the BBBofC does not do year round testing or it wouldnt have taken 5 years to catch that British heavyweight. The BBBofC do not have the funding for that. They do random tests but it could take years to catch someone.

And i asked if they are going to test Khan in America because thats where he has his camps.

Not that i think he's on anything. I dont. As much as i dislike him.
                      He has been doing VADA testing since the Peterson fight.

The BBBofC does do year round testing. They can't test everyone all the time though. You're still under threat of being tested any time during the year which is far more than you can say for America which is basically a free for all.

Comment

Working...
                      X