Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wladamir always have issues with random drug testing demands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    He seems to get upset and threaten to cancel fights when random drug testing is asked for..why is this?? I know Vitali tested dirty in the Olympics but does Wladamir have something to hide now?
    When exactly has he refused random testing?

Remember this thread?

http://www.boxingscene.com/povetkins...g-tests--29425

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post

Remember this thread?

/thread............

Comment

He seems to get upset and threaten to cancel fights when random drug testing is asked for..why is this?? I know Vitali tested dirty in the Olympics but does Wladamir have something to hide now?
        Stop...Vlad has had WADA testing in fights in the past and won by KO. WADA is the best in the world.

Comment

Dude is built like professional bodybuilder so.................

Comment

Relax guys, Larry is only tough on fighters not named Floyd Mayweather. If this topic was about Floyd, he would just respond with excuses such as Floyd is the A-Side ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post

Remember this thread?

He's not going to shut up about it either way. That's how they are.

Comment

Good question, but didn't he accept drug testing before?

Comment

wouldn't be surprised if wlad is on the juice but I don't recall any controversy in the past and he is being tested by a different source than pulev.,, in this case so who knows. I personally think at least 80% of all top athletes are doping so he wouldn't be alone by any means

Comment

We all know why Larry opens these threads. He's ones of da brothaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      We all know why Larry opens these threads. He's ones of da brothaz.
                      just don't bring mayweather or slopkins in on this controversy or all hell will break loose

Comment

Working...
                      X