No announcement yet.

Pacquaio bradley not selling tickets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Why do some fans care so much about ticket sales and PPV buys? As if you clowns were getting a cut from either or as if it was going to affect the fight itself.

At the end of the day, I could care less if a fight sells 10 tickets as long as it is a fight I am looking forward to. Whoever doesn't attend or purchase this fight is missing out on a great fight, end of.
    If it was a Floyd or Ward fight i bet you and many others would be singing a different tune.you people would be celebrating and making fun of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
      Pacquiao doesn't have enough haters that want to see him lose. Then TR spends very little in promoting Pacquiao fights, not to mention the usual forgettable undercards. In the end everyone makes a profit, everyone wins.

In comparison Floyd fights are always expensive to produce. Even HBO knows what's happening, which is why they let him go. SHO spends way more than they make. They're probably not making any. GBP rift was exposed recently because of financial loses. In the end, only the Greedy Team makes a profit.
      I think its because Pacquiao is not as big as people hype him up to be.Maywaether did like 850,000-900,000 PPV buys with Guerrero and Guerrero doesn't have a big fan base,and has a smaller fan base then Rios.And Pacquiao vs Rios did way less PPV buys.I think that people deep down know Pacquiao was juicing so they are turned off by him.

Comment

• If Manny Pacquiao is not being blackmailed by Arum,he may be forced to leave Arum to try to make a fight with Mayweather and other fighters on Showtime.Because aside from Marquez their is no big money fights left for Pacquiao,and if Pacquiao loses to Bradley,theirs no more fights with Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          Lmao please just stop.

You say Pac fans are smarter and in the same breathe you are generalizing hundreds of thousands of people. And you're 54 with that thinking? Smh
          it was a joke. my pointt is people need to stop buying ppvs that are not ppv worthy. Its called helping the sport so casual fans see some fights other than hardcore and groupies.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            Well come on guys...Hes fighting Bradley. His fans arrive on a couple of greyhound buses. With that said everyone seen Manny beat his ass up for 12 rounds already. Hello....
            My feelings pretty much. Bradley has no shot at out boxing Manny and winning a decision. Bradley must go for the KO and Bradley doesnt have KO power at 147. This fight is just boring on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Can't wait for this fight... Gonna be awesome...

Sad that it's not getting the sales it should... But mainstream casual fans do know that it's coming up... Had a few guys at work ask if I'm getting the fight, and that's hardly ever happens... They have been playing the hell out of the PPv commercials the past week or so and a lot,of people are interested because it's a rematch with a commercial, they literally have no idea how the first one turned out, but since it's a rematch they are interested..
              Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Exactly....I already have about 10 people coming over because they want to see Pac "destroy" Bradley...I just lol'd.
              And im am the complete opposite where i have heard NOTHING. and i mean NOTHING about this fight at all. As a matter of fact took my baby to swim class yesterday and a couple were talking about Vegas this weekend and i asked about fight and they had no idea what i was talking about. Knew Pac but didnt know he was fighting. Im at a wedding this weekend and i asked anyone i knew going if they knew where to watch fight and they asked "what fight"?

Not saying its not good cause it is, im not as high in bradley as all of you, but it will be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by lamadoo View Post
                Bradley vs Provodnikov sold nothing, seats were almost all empty and that was fight of the year.

Are you getting a cut of the sales? No, so why even care man
                I don't know man. I was at that fight and it was a packed house and loud as hell. It was the best fight I'd ever been to. It was certainly not half empty bro.

Comment

• Why don't 'you guys' support 'your guy' instead of trashing the event. Bradley needs all the fans that he can get

Comment

Working...
                  X