No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Plans Vitali Shock; Haye Reminds Him of Contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charr Plans Vitali Shock; Haye Reminds Him of Contract

Undefeated German Manuel Charr is certain he has everything in place to relieve Vitali Klitschko of his WBC heavyweight title on September 8 and will then hope to defend the belt against former WBA champion David Haye.

The 27 year-old (21-0, 11 KO's) faces his toughest challenge since turning professional in 2005 next month against the formidable ‘Dr. Ironfist’ and is currently putting the finishing touches to a gruelling training camp.

“I am well prepared and looking forward to the fight of my life. I can hardly wait!” Charr told World Boxing News. [Click Here To Read More]

Is this about Charr or about Haye? SMH...

Comment

Someone remind me who this guy is again, ah yes another hopeful, Charred is what he'll be, the joke's on us right.

Comment

Haye speaking the truth about the contract.

I expect vitali to UD this bum Charr, then Boente says ''Vitali fights the winner of Haye-Charr'', Haye blasts this bum in 3 rounds, then Vitali says ''oh, Haye didn't want to fight me, he chose Charr'', then Vitali rematches Arreola and\or retires.

True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

I expect vitali to UD this bum Charr, then Boente says ''Vitali fights the winner of Haye-Charr'', Haye blasts this bum in 3 rounds, then Vitali says ''oh, Haye didn't want to fight me, he chose Charr'', then Vitali rematches Arreola and\or retires.

True story.
          lol...........................

Comment

Vitali carries him for 6 rounds then KO's him.

Comment

Charr will shock everyone in the crowd when they announce his name.......cause no1 knows who he is

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post

True story.
                Haye himself has said he doesn't wanna fight again this year, so as yet, Boente hasn't broken any verbal contract.

Comment

Vitali - Haye should happen next year

Comment

I think vitali Haye will happen, March next year

Comment

Working...
                    X