Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to have a rant so I am making a thread, thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to have a rant so I am making a thread, thread.

Ok, normally I wouldn't do this. I try to stay somewhat ******ed, but Jesus I need to rant.

My daughter has a little friend at school. I have actually never wanted to physically punch someone in the face so badly, until I met this child's mother.

Now I'm all for play dates etc but this broad is taking the piss. She ran into my mother today and asked if this kid could walk home with my kiddos after school and she would be here within 10 minutes to pick her up. It's now 6 pm, this child is still here, I don't know where her mother is (her phone is off) and school finished at 3:15. If this was a one time thing, I wouldn't be so mad, but this is seemingly becoming a habit. This is probably the 5th time in two weeks this has happened. I have no patience for people like this woman.

I love kids, obviously, I created two, but this child has no manners, no home training and I see my kids behaviour changing when she is here.

I really don't give a **** if anyone reads or responds to this, I need to rant so I don't punch this woman in the head when she finally picks up her kid.

/rant

Last edited by Bossy; 05-08-2012, 05:11 PM.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Ok, normally I wouldn't do this. I try to stay somewhat ******ed, but Jesus I need to rant.

My daughter has a little friend at school. I have actually never wanted to physically punch someone in the face so badly, until I met this child's mother.

Now I'm all for play dates etc but this broad is taking the piss. She ran into my mother today and asked if this kid could walk home with my kiddos after school and she would be here within 10 minutes to pick her up. It's now 6 pm, this child is still here, I don't know where her mother (her phone is off) and school finished at 3:15. If this was a one time thing, I wouldn't be so mad, but this is seemingly becoming a habit. This is probably the 5th time in two weeks this has happened. I have no patience for people like this woman.

I love kids, obviously, I created two, but this child has no manners, no home training and I see my kids behaviour changing when she is here.

I really don't give a **** if anyone reads or responds to this, I need to rant so I don't punch this woman in the head when she finally picks up her kid.

/rant

Send the kid off home on foot, if she gets abducted or run over....good lesson for the mother!

Said like the one with no kids and no intention of having any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post
      Send the kid off home on foot, if she gets abducted or run over....good lesson for the mother!

good advice but u forgot to mention kicking the mother in the **** when she eventually turns up to collect her kid

Comment

Originally posted by Fish_Scotland View Post

I could never do that. It's not the kid's fault her mother is a douchebag.

It's the fact that she is pawning her kid off on myself and/or my mother that annoys me terribly. She has the tendency to do it while I am at work because my mother (bless her) is soft and won't say no.

Comment

you should smoke dro - or make the kid smoke some.

Comment

sorry, rolling a joint.

Comment

plan A.

when the mother gets there be straight up with her,
              let her knew what's up.
              is not the kids fault, so pull the mother to the side
              and talk to her.

plan B.

if she act up with you,
              catch her with a "Two Piece"
              (that gets the point across 99.9%
              of the time)

Comment

get the most caffine and sugary drinks/sweets on standby and as soon as u see the mother turn up get the kid to eat and drink as much of them as possible before u send them home

Comment

Phone the police and say you are worried something has happened to the kids mother because she hasn't come to collect her child and you cant get in contact with her. She'll think twice about pulling this trick again after that.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                    get the most caffine and sugary drinks/sweets on standby and as soon as u see the mother turn up get the kid to eat and drink as much of them as possible before u send them home
                    i like this. red balls for the win.

Comment

Working...
                    X