No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko will silence his doubters tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
    Oh..so Solis is not as great as the aforementioned 3 you mentioned or is he the only one with the weight problem. Without looking at the weight most would rate him above those fighters on skills alone. Oh & nice try... trying to equate Vitali Klitschko as just another Wilt Chamberlain... but last I CHECKED Michael Jordan has the highest PER in Nba history.. just like Vitali has the highest PER in boxing history. Vitali takes care of everyone including the alltime greats. Rahman is lucky Vitali couldn't get to him....you haVE NO IDEA what he would've made of Hasim for calling him chicken because of injuries. incase you've forgotten took 4 years to heal... he'll just be content for having the lineage to fighters that have Ktfo Rahman.
    its too bad vitali was hurt because back then fights with rahman & maskaev would have really helped his legacy but unfortunately he was hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
      its too bad vitali was hurt because back then fights with rahman & maskaev would have really helped his legacy but unfortunately he was hurt.
      Damn..you're hot Joe S.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
        What doubters? LOL

Have you seen the polls?
        only people i see boosting solis is Klitschko fans

Comment

Originally posted by Homeless Lump View Post
          only people i see boosting solis is Klitschko fans

I have to agree with that.

Solis has had 17 fights but all people keep on saying is that he had a great amateur career. Vitali has said that. Some of his fans have said that on these threads .... but they don't mention that he is great at the pros ..... so that is why they need to bring up the amateurs. In the amateurs Solis would come in shape. Not in the pros, so far... In the amateurs he racked up his accomplishments. In the pros, he is still a question mark.

Solis needs to prove it in the pros. We will see what happens against Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
            A minority of doubters yes. Sure Vitali is expected to win this fight, but I've noticed a few doubters popping up as of late.. Actually, it's unusual to see Vitali being questioned as to how much he has left by some. Solis will get punished like every other opponent, to think otherwise is wishful thinking.
            The minority of doubters wouldn't be silenced. They don't actually think Solis will win, just talking **** and hoping for a loss. They are the same people that would never pick Vitali to win. No one is giving Solis a shot, this fight doesn't silence anyone.

Comment

he is going to make short work of a pig - at least he should. if you don't have enough sense to get into shape for your chance at a title i am happy to see you get embarrassed.

see: wlad klitschko v sanders. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
                Im mostly just adding perspective.

Vitali is one of the most dominant Heavyweights of all time.
                Joeyzagz is the most difficult poster to figure out on here. 1. He's a huge fan of calzaghe which instantly puts him in an elite class, but then he 2. makes posts hating on the Klitschko's and then he 3. makes posts like this. Some posts are troll bait, others are well thought out rational points. I really don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
                  Joeyzagz is the most difficult poster to figure out on here. 1. He's a huge fan of calzaghe which instantly puts him in an elite class, but then he 2. makes posts hating on the Klitschko's and then he 3. makes posts like this. Some posts are troll bait, others are well thought out rational points. I really don't understand it.
                  Dudes a hater.. He's one of those that likes to build up Vitali only if he gets to tear him down. ANYONE who puts ahalf dozen pics of Vitali's slashed face when Lewis/Vitali talks are commencing is a hater/fool. He states that Vitali is Top 15 alltime as if it's a compliment towards him. Give it a rest Joe Z.. I see right thru this ****... carry on.

Comment

Solis might have a ton of skill, but I don't see the point if he isn't in good enough shape to capitalize on that skill level.

I found the weigh in results on another site, and apparently Solis was 246.9 which is pretty good for him.

as a fan it's just disturbing to see these fatty HW's. They do have ability, but they're not maximizing there talent by coming in fat and out of shape.

**It looks like Arreola has started to turn the corner in regards to coming in better shape. About time, he's 30 and the clock is starting to tick.

Comment

I wonder if I'm a Vitali doubter, because I give Solis a good shot at pulling off the upset? I believe that Solis would beat every Heavyweight, outside of Vitali and Wlad, without question. He has all the tools with his phenomenal boxing skills, fast handspeed, and good power. His amateur pedigree already puts him a level above many professional fighters to me. His weight leaves something to be desired, but it looks like he worked pretty hard for this one.

Vitali has been one of my 5 favorite fighters since he put it on Lennox Lewis back in 2003. I haven't dared pick against him since, and I still won't do so today. But I do think Solis poses the biggest threat to Vitali since Lennox. It should be a tough fight, and I don't rule out the upset at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X