Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO Floyd gets more credit if he beats Cotto at 154 then Manny when he fought him at 145. I wouldn't be surprized if Manny fights JMM and avoids Bradley. Manny is always looking for advantages its really funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Its better than Canelo.
      true

will you lose your account?

Comment

• Originally posted by bluetuazon View Post
        what weight?? what about mayweather saying he doesnt fight leftovers??? lol..**** is funny really...
        154 and the leftover **** is the usual trash talk from floyd and his worshippers. it is what it is, i dont see why this is funny tho. pac would have been the one fighting him if not for floyd, now we get one good fight and one decent one insted of two completely ****ty ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paclan View Post
          Mayweather Cotto- 1.15

Pacquiao Bradley- 1.2
          HA.

Pac-Bradley--1 mill
          Floyd-Cotto--1.5 mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            The stare down is going to be intense. Straight emotionless/deadpan faces. I'm looking forward to it more so than the fight itself.
            i wanna see floyd try to choke cotto like he did victor.

it will be nice to see an intense stare down. i hate it when manny just LOLs and ruins the weigh-ins.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              A lot of idiots in this thread.
              a lot. but wats new?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                It's not a question of who is who's leftovers. It's when you fight who. It's why I find it humorous when people discuss Oscar's resume on these boards. He never wanted a rematch with Shane Mosley. But finally did it...when Mosley hadn't won a fight in two years, looked like he lacked confidence and had been thoroughly undressed by Vernon Forrest. Same with Manny. I don't care who he fights...it's when he fights them that's the problem.
                I don't dispute that point. I admit that Pac's choice of opponents have been mostly atrocious (in fact, my fave thing about this fight might be that it means we won't get Cotto vs Pac 2).

The "leftover" talk is in reference to an oft repeated catchphrase we've been hearing from *****s, which I'm guessing is gonna subside now.

Mosley was a disgusting choice of opponent from Pac - but DLH and Hatton were totally logical fights.

Actually, if we're talking about when you fight someone....this fight, Floyd vs Cotto, is 3 years too late, really. Would have been a barnburner in '08. Floyd would've won, ofc but still.....

Comment

• This is a fight I have been looking forward to for a long time, a much better fight than Alvarez. Can't wait.

Comment

• 1.3 million....pac-bradley #s wont be revealed but arum will be quoted as the event "doing very well"

Comment

• Cotto's already shot to sh**. This was pretty obvious in the Margarito fight (who's more shot btw). What's the point of this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X