Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who have impressed you more? (the last 5 years)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who have impressed you more? (the last 5 years)

Simple Question
    Floyd Mayweather
    15.73%
    Manny Pacquaio
    59.55%
    Andre Ward
    1.12%
    Carl Froch
    3.37%
    Shane Mosley
    2.25%
    Vitaly Klitschko
    11.24%
    Andre Dirrell
    0.00%
    Jean Pascal
    0.00%
    Bernard Hopkins
    4.49%
    Amir Khan
    2.25%

I would cross Floyd outta the list cuz of his 2 year layoff
    also Vitali cuz of his 4 year layoff.

what has Khan done so far.....cross him out

pascal....lmo cross him out

dirrell? the dirrell who run away from froch and yet cheated Abraham and who pulled out of the super6... lol cross him out

ward...wtf has he done? headbutt kess so his eye is getting worse......and than have 2 easy fights in a row. fuk him

Pac is leading while Mosley, Hopkins are close to him.
    Last edited by cleaner147; 10-17-2010, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Pac without a doubt.

Comment

pacquiao no doubt, he's done what no boxer has ever done!....and now trying to break his own record, he's a once in a lifetime kinda fighter for real!

Comment

Pac and Hopkins by a landslide.

Comment

5 years ago Pac was getting bloodied up by Erik Morales. I can guarantee that NO ONE thought he would be fighting at the level he is now back then.

Comment

Amir coming back so tremendeously from a brutal KO loss. Hollywood story right there.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Amir coming back so tremendeously from a brutal KO loss. Hollywood story right there.
                I voted that, never thought he'd be where he is now considering he got ktfo by prescott.

Having said that, I should have voted Manny because he's a machine and am stupid not to have really.

Comment

manny manny manny not even close

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    5 years ago Pac was getting bloodied up by Erik Morales. I can guarantee that NO ONE thought he would be fighting at the level he is now back then.
                    dont like pac so i didnt want to vote for him but the truth is after losing to Morales five years ago and even just 2 years getting out fought and boxed by Marquez

i could have never imagined him beating top welters like cotto and clottey five years ago. no way!! I mean those were tough fights with Morales (I) and Marquez at 130 and to go up to welter and dominate much bigger guys is opposite of what usually happens

usually you dominate the great fighters in the lower weight class and then move up and struggle against good fighters at a higher weight class

so pac easily has impressed the most

i will begrudgingly admit that

Comment

Working...
                    X