Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if roy beats hopkins is he p4p again??and how big an upset would it be??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if roy beats hopkins is he p4p again??and how big an upset would it be??

hopkins is p4p#4...so would roy jump into the p4p rankings??and how big an upset do you think it would be???

IMO, it would be a huge upset. But I still don't think that a win over Hopkins would put Roy on the P4P list.

Comment

I dont see him making any p4p rankings..

It WOULD be an upset... but you have to take into account Bernard will be 45 1/2 years old... at that age, sometimes you wake up and it's gone.

So definitely UPSET... but not staggering..

Comment

Its a huge upset and I hope he wins. Hopkins is a bully picking on a shot fighter.

Comment

I don't think he would/should be in any P4P rankings. But, it would be an upset...

However, it is debatable on who ranks higher between Hopkins-Jones. You can make a case for either one. But, if Roy somehow wins this fight the debate is over. Roy clearly is the greater fighter...

Comment

Upset yes, p4p, maybe on some lists but i doubt it, i think bernard slips a few spots but you won't see jones pop up. For jones to make p4p i think he's got to get a huge second wind, upset hopkins and revenge some of his recent losses.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I don't think he would/should be in any P4P rankings. But, it would be an upset...

However, it is debatable on who ranks higher between Hopkins-Jones. You can make a case for either one. But, if Roy somehow wins this fight the debate is over. Roy clearly is the greater fighter...
              I really only see the possibility of Roy benefiting from this fight. Roy hasn't had a win over an elite fighter since 2003.

7 Years ago.

The 1993 fight > 2010 fight.

Comment

it would be an upset you can get 4-1 on roy with uk bookies mibi worth a ten or 20,a win doesnt put him in the p4p though but go roy kick his ass

Comment

Would be upset of the year for now. Will it happen?: No.

Comment

if roy beats hopkins ..he definitly wont retire..who do you see him trying to fight next???

Comment

Working...
                    X